2 Small bugs

Thread: 2 Small bugs

Default 2 Small bugs

YDLFIHM.png

The red arrow represents the mouse pointer. So as you can see the pop-up wont show up right next to the mouse pointer as it should do. So when i try to take the pointer to the pop-up the pop-up disappears (because i have to take the mouse over "blank" area). I think this happens only for the tables/stats that are close to the edge of the screen (i use laptop + 23` screen).

W4uu5ii.png

When i try to take notes here while im playing i often have a problem. Im writing a note for that xicomazda player and when i realize it changed automatically and im writing on that EstefanTT notes.
    It just changes for no reason while im writing.

#1 is a known issue:

HM-8515: HUD - popups open away from HUD if theres not enough space above / below to open full popup

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Can you try to explain #2 in more detail and give detailed step by step instructions if possible how we could try to reproduce it?

Ok.
    Im playing 6 tables with starshelper (like table ninja) and xpadder (to use a pad instead of the mouse) at PokerStars.ES, fish makes a stupid play i click in replay and click on the name of the player i want to take the note, that malote00
    33wtMcx.png

I click in the space to type.

I start to type...

Look again and..

pAVhzSp.png

oopps im typing on "SirDaNuts" player notes (that 3L on the start was what i was trying to write in malote00 note.

Sometimes it changes very fast like here, sometimes im in the middle of the note im writing, sometimes it dont changes and i can write the note correctly. Sometimes i keep playing in the meanwhile when i dont have time to take the note, not sure if that is important though because in this example i did nothign in the meanwhile, it insta changed to the other player.
    The problem happens very often.

Saw it changing to a player thats not even from the table where the hand was played..
    While i was writing this note im talking it changed 3 times to the same player even after i click back on the correct player note.
    Last edited by Lunitis; 10-10-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Thank you for the details/example. I want to let you know that your issue has been received and will be tested in the order it was received.

Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will post our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

Any new regarding this issue?
    One more "symptom" i saw that some times the spot were im writing jumps not to another player but to the beginning of the same players note.

I'm sorry for the delay. I think I discussed this with one of the testers but do not see it in our testing inbox. I brought it up with our QA/Testing Manager and he said he could take a look at it later today.

Did he looked at it?

Yes, I apologize that we did not respond, it slipped through the cracks. We did duplicate it and wrote it up.

Thank you for your email and I am sorry to hear you are having problems. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-8566

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)