filter 3better is in Position=False didn't work

Default filter 3better is in Position=False didn't work

Hi,

When I use this filter, I have :" No resultat found" but i have a lot of hands

I could not reproduce this. Please send a screenshot of the filters screen showing all filters you are using and some of the hands that should show using this filter.

If you continue to have problems please zip up and email the problem hand histories with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any hand history files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is too big to attach to an email please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox or filedropper and send us the download link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

comfirmed doesnt work. HEM2 v2.0.0.8223

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...r_2_Update.exe

If you continue to have problems please export a(some) hand(s) that do not get detected properly along with screen shots of the filters/results and/or save the filters to file and attach them with the hands.

Please zip up and email the problem hand histories and screenshots/filters with details of the issue you are experiencing or a link to the relevant thread and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com