HUD not working on Ipoker speed tables - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TLXLM View Post
    This isn't working. It's still not getting all of the hands and the numbers are way off.

It uploads something, but it's not right. Any suggestions?
    There is nothing else we can do. We are importing the hands that are written without issue. The problem is that ipoker does not write every hand at speed tables anymore. Only hands you vpip or that go to showdown (not completely clear to me yet as I just woke up) are being written for some reason. You need to ask them why they stopped writing all the hands and ask them for help with their client if you are having problems with it not updating local information.

Quote Originally Posted by sevpoker View Post
    after the last update holdem manager ,hud completely stopped working((((
    does not display the statistics on the tables

sorry bad English
    Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+Speed+Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the first link above.

after updating Hold'em Manager HUD in a fast poker should work properly?
    Fixed a problem with the hand history?

If it is not working at all for you that should get it working for the hands that are written/imported but nothing has changed in the ipoker client to start writing the missing hands for us to import. This importing issue is caused by the ipoker client, not by HM2.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If it is not working at all for you that should get it working for the hands that are written/imported but nothing has changed in the ipoker client to start writing the missing hands for us to import. This importing issue is caused by the ipoker client, not by HM2.
    I'm sorry, just to clarify: The solution with the screenshots on page 2 is supposed to do what?

This is an email I got from Titan Poker after sending them several emails this morning explaining the problem.

Thanks for your prompt response and for the clarification.

Since you problem involves mainly a third party application, we're sorry if we cannot advise you further. As you might know, we do not provide support to these third party applications.

Furthermore, our relevant department could only investigate problems with the software that don't involve third party applications.

If there are problems with the hand histories that don't involve third party applications, please let us know and we'll have it investigated.

Your understanding is appreciated.

As I see, both iPoker clients and HEM supports are blaming each other for this and nobody is doing anything. I have one question for the HEM support here - how come you say that they stopped writing the hands which don't go to showdown (or what ever) when I can get the hands after I finish the session - by manualy importing them from my poker client. How can that be? They must be written down somewhere if they exist after the session.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ry-issues.html

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Hello,

We are aware of the reported issues on Ipoker for Fast Poker where some hands are not importing. Its not fully clear what hands they do write but at first glance it looks like hands you go to showdown with or Voluntarily put money in the pot with. In any case not all hands are been written to the hard drive like they were with previous versions.

To explain how it works, poker sites write the hand histories to the hard drive, we import them and get the information for them. If the hands are not been written its impossible for us to import the hands or get data about the hands. This is completely outside our control.

We do not have any information at the moment to suggest if this is a bug or by design but we are trying to get clarification from Ipoker. We have as much interest in resolving this as soon as possible. As soon as we get more information from Ipoker or if an Ipoker official confirms if its a bug or by design we will let you guys know in this thread.

There is no complete fix for this but you can view this FAQ on how to manually force ipoker to save the missing hand histories via their lobby. This will recover the missing hands but you will have to continue to do it manually, again the problem is on Ipoker's end, we cannot do anything unless they write the hand histories and we cannot force the hand histories to appear. You will need to contact their support for a resolution to that issue but i am pretty sure they are aware of it already so its really about waiting for confirmation from an official source.

If you email their support they are likely to say that this is a 3rd party issue and they do not support it. Technically that is correct if you do not use a 3rd party tool for tracking then this is not likely to be an issue for you, but they used to save all hand histories automatically so while it is not a bug as such it is preventing any 3rd party tool from using the hand histories to track and show a hud and this is either a bug or a design choice on their part. We have made no changes on our end and if they revert this change it will continue to work without us needing to make an update.

We will keep you updated once we hear from an official source.

This is an email I got from them just now

This is Kyle your Titan Poker VIP Host.

I received your concern and I can inform you that we, at Titan Poker does not recommend or deny the use of such software as this is not ours. We do not sponsor or assimilate ourselves to any such program. You may use the said software at your own risk.

You can also check the hand history at the APP DATA of the USER profile of your computer. Some players are aware that it is being saved on that location or at C:/ Program Files/Poker.

Then you may contact your 3rd party provider if you can adjust the settings of the application, so that it will know where the hand history are being saved.

Your cooperation is highly appreciated.

Hey guys,

As stated this is a problem completely out of our control. We cannot fix anything on our end, without the hand histories we cant do anything its like reporting your PC isn't working to Dell when you have a power outage

We are keen to see this resolved as soon as possible or at least get confirmation Ipoker are aware of the issue and i have setup a thread here to keep you updated on developments. There is a workaround to manually get the missing hands via Ipoker, this is simply writing the hands to the hard drive on request but it has to be done manually over and over and is not really a solution but instructions are also in that FAQ link in this thread

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ry-issues.html

Heres hoping there is a quick turnaround on a resolution from Ipoker and i can assure you as soon as i have an update ill post it in that central stickied thread so subscribe to that thread, its locked so staff are the only ones who can reply to it.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.