Looking for new reports suggestions
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Looking for new reports suggestions

Do you ever wish that we had a report that isn't there?

Now is the chance to suggest new reports for us to add.

We do not have an ETA for when these reports might be added. We are currently seeking suggestions.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I want we be able to build custom stats for hud, entering hqml or just sql queries to stats.

Are population stats [a numbers version of scatter graphs] feasible in reports?

make it possible to display in replayer stacks and rates in BB

Keep the suggestions coming please. While we won't reply to every suggestion we will review each suggestion internally with our management and development team so keep the suggestions coming.

Quote Originally Posted by lcerbaro View Post
    I want we be able to build custom stats for hud, entering hqml or just sql queries to stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyTHblu View Post
    make it possible to display in replayer stacks and rates in BB
    Thank you for the suggestions. This thread is for new Report suggestions only but we will add those suggestions to our feature list for consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Are population stats [a numbers version of scatter graphs] feasible in reports?
    This is a great suggestion and something that has garnered a lot of internal discussion already about if/how it could possibly be implemented.

Question List hands by actions with betsize amounts

I want to have an option to add betsizing columns to hands list section, the actual ammount of bet or raise.

So in every report, where there is a hand list section I would be able to list certain hands and see all betsizing related.

Currently I need to open every and in Replayer or Viewer to see actual betsizing.

Such list of hands with betsizing whould save me a lot of work, when I am looking for betsize tells.
    Now I need to change filter for every different betsizing (2x, 2.5x, 3x, etc).

If something like that is already possible in HEM2, please reveal it to me

thanks a lot.

I would like to see a report for making a preflop 3 bet and losing the hand. I would also like to see a report on how often I hit the flop. Thanks. PT4 has a report with players vpip range. I could see how I fair against players with a 0-10 or 30-40 vpips I would like to see that type of report Thanks
    Last edited by Botmac; 03-31-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Hi. I would like suggest a new report!

In "more reports", there is "DataTime": and in "DataTime" there are two options: sessions by day e sessions by month.

If it was possible, I would like see a new report in DataTime: sessions by week. Basically the same type of the two already present but based on the week trend. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Picici87 View Post
    Hi. I would like suggest a new report!

In "more reports", there is "DataTime": and in "DataTime" there are two options: sessions by day e sessions by month.

If it was possible, I would like see a new report in DataTime: sessions by week. Basically the same type of the two already present but based on the week trend. Thank you
    These types of suggestions should be posted on our HM3 feedback site at this point as new HM2 features/reports are unlikely to happen unless it was a wildly popular request:

If you are interested in providing feedback on concepts and mock-ups for HM3 please sign up here.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    These types of suggestions should be posted on our HM3 feedback site at this point as new HM2 features/reports are unlikely to happen unless it was a wildly popular request:

If you are interested in providing feedback on concepts and mock-ups for HM3 please sign up here.
    Hi, Fozzy.

Since the Thread "HM 2.0 Translation Project" is closed, I would like to inform here:

I'm a regular poker player and a Professional Translator (From English to Brazilian Portuguese). I play mostly at Pokerstars, using the nick "eliotneto".

Also I work as a full-time translator since 2012, and I have a large curriculum on my expertise areas.

I used to play only for fun before this 2017 year, but now I decided to work as a professional player too.

Please get in contact with me by email so that I can send you my CV with all my expertise information.

Thank you for your time!

Best,

Airton Almeida.