9-max table not showing notes from 6-max hands on pokerstars

Default 9-max table not showing notes from 6-max hands on pokerstars

I have a table with 9 people sitting that I am observing. I dont have any 9-max history on player 1. All of his notes are shown. If I close the table and reopen it. I will be given 2 hand histories by stars, after those two have been imported all of the notecaddy stats are gone from player 1.

Is there some sort of filter that I am not aware of that only shows NC notes from 9-max tables when you have 9-max hand histories on a player and not from 6-max tables?

None of my notes have a limitation in the Game Size window in Pre Flop/General.

Best regards,
    Mattias

Hi Mattias,

NoteCaddy automatically filters by heads up, 3-6 handed, and 7+ handed. So you're right, if you're at a 9-person table, only stats which were created from 7-9 seated players would show. If you prefer, you can use the partition feature of NoteCaddy to allow 6max notes to show for full-ring tables. You can use this on individual definitions by opening the definition inside NoteCaddy, then click on the Partition tab

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi Mattias,

NoteCaddy automatically filters by heads up, 3-6 handed, and 7+ handed. So you're right, if you're at a 9-person table, only stats which were created from 7-9 seated players would show. If you prefer, you can use the partition feature of NoteCaddy to allow 6max notes to show for full-ring tables. You can use this on individual definitions by opening the definition inside NoteCaddy, then click on the Partition tab
    Is there any way to do this with all notes, or do you have to do it indivudally for each note?

Quote Originally Posted by Matjo View Post
    Is there any way to do this with all notes, or do you have to do it indivudally for each note?
    If you use something like this tool FAR - Find And Replace you can edit all of your .xml files at once with the changes. However you would need to do each definition individually if you change them inside of NoteCaddy.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    If you use something like this tool FAR - Find And Replace you can edit all of your .xml files at once with the changes. However you would need to do each definition individually if you change them inside of NoteCaddy.
    NoteCaddy 2.5.1 will have global partitions so you will have to do it only once. That should be out by 10 Oct. You won't need to use find and replace, though it's a great suggestion for now.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    NoteCaddy 2.5.1 will have global partitions so you will have to do it only once. That should be out by 10 Oct. You won't need to use find and replace, though it's a great suggestion for now.
    I can wait until then, thanks for a great program.