Stats and opportunities don't match data from reports

Default Stats and opportunities don't match data from reports

Hello,

I'm having this issue with my database. When I model a stat on a HM filter, the results don't match the info the stat is showing on my HUD (or pop-ups).

For instance, take the stat PFRCOUO4to6 (Preflop Raise in CO when Unopened Pot with stack of 4-6 bbs). On my HUD (pop-up) I see a player that has 50 (2), that means he had the opportunity to open the pot in CO two times, and only did it once, right?

But then I make a filter to see all the hands for this situation with this player, and I get four hands, that means, 4 opportunities, in which this player openraised 3 of them. That should be 75 (4), right?

Why these results I'm getting doesn't match?

I'm doing this with the filters:

Tournament filters --> stack size in BBs between 4 and 7 (*)

Basic filters --> Hero's position CO
    --> PF action facing hero: unopened

This is actually happening with many of my stats, always showing less opportunities on the HUD (pop-up) stat than what I get from filters. Can't figure out why or how to solve it.

(*) I'm selecting 4 to 7 because the stat PFR4to6 are supposed to retrieve hands for more than 6 exact bbs (such as 6.5 or 6.8). Anyway, I have tried filtering for 4 to 6 too, and for stack size, effective stack size... everything. Nothing seems to give me the exact match for the opportunities shown on my HUD.

Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I get four hands, that means, 4 opportunities, in which this player openraised 3 of them. That should be 75 (4), right?

[/I]

Can you email us these hands to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here