SamuraiHUD - probably best HUD for heads-up holdem.

Default SamuraiHUD - probably best HUD for heads-up holdem.

Welcome SamuraiHUD* — probably the best HUD for heads-up hold’em. It was created in collaboration with professional HU SNG and HU Cash players. It is a very powerful tool, which has arsenal of features that you have never seen in other HUDs.
    *Requires Holdem Manager 2 and NoteCaddy.

or

Learn more about SamuraiHUD

FEATURES

• More than 300 special heads-up stats,
      which was created exclusively for heads-up hold’em. All preflop stats divided by stack size levels, all postflop stats – by types of pot (limp pot, raised pot and 3bet pot). All stats were selected taking into account current trends in heads-up hold’em and show only useful information.
    • More than 150 special automatic notes.
      You know that taking notes is +EV but you are too lazy or have no time for that while multitabling? Don’t worry – SamuraiHUD will do everything for you! Notes are created exlusively for heads-up holdem and divided into groups: Preflop, Flop, Turn, River, Sizing and Notes on Hero. Each note contains list of hands seen on showdown.
    • 22 unique bagdes,
      indicating opponent’s leaks. They displayed on HUD itself – you don’t have to rummage in pop-ups to see them. Badges show you weaknesses of opponent that can bring you money right now. Just take a look at your HUD and start exploiting villain’s playing style!
    • All time Hero stats vs villain.
      Thanks to this unique feature you’ll know your image in villain’s eyes even after a long time. It’s especially important versus regulars, who adjust to your playing style according to your statistics. Now you’ll always be one step ahead!
    • 6 different Layouts!
      For full stack cash games, for hypers/CAP, for turbos/regulars. It’s not a secret that all of these types of heads-up games differ from each other. And it’s not comfortable when players use HUD that was created for another type of poker. Finally this problem solved! In SamuraiHUD you can use own special HUD for each of 3 different types of poker, which considers all features of the game. Now you don’t have to look into pop-up every 5 seconds, as well as overload your HUD with unnecessary stats.
    • And more other features:
      - Villain’s notes on Hero.
      - Pop-up with Nash chart.
      - Pop-ups with sample size for each stat.
      - Elaborated stats color scheme
      - and more features to come!

FROM THE AUTHOR

Hi! My name is Dayan Gaitbaev, and I’m the developer of SamuraiHUD. I’m a very familiar both with poker and with programming, and I was developing HUDs for a long time, including more than a year of work on CoffeeHUD for HM2. But now I’m concentrating all my efforts on my own child. Proceeding from my wide experience I can tell that today SamuraiHUD — is the most powerful and advanced HUD for heads-up hold’em in the world. And by buying it, you will receive the best tool for earning money in heads-ups guaranteed! Join to our satisfied clients!

REVIEWS

- I was waiting for a HUD with heads-up auto-notes for a long time. It worth it’s money only for that feature! And 9 quality HUDs — just great!) I’ve never seen anything like this. Thanks!
    Alexxx, HU SNG player.

- SamuraiHUD — is an excellent product! I am an owner of different coaching packs and I can say that SamuraiHUD is the best HUD I’ve ever used. It has everything that I wanted to see in poker HUD. I enjoy it! )
    And also I want to express my gratitude to Dayan for his timely support by skype. Good luck! )

Rubber Soul, HU SNG player.

- Finally I got around to write here =) I’ve bought SamuraiHUD together with HM2 и NoteCaddy (I was using HM1 before). I was novice in all these questions, but Dayan helped me to install and customise everything through teamviwer. Thank you for that once again! =) HUD itself — great thing! You can see that everything is done qualitatively and invested considerable labor. But I probably don’t use even a half of it’s potential =) But I think if you learn how to use it at 100%, you can annoy regulars greatly. =)
    decepticon, HU Cash player.

WHY SamuraiHUD?

• More than 1 year and 1000 hours were spent to create SamuraiHUD.
    • It was tested by dozens of poker players!
    • Work on SamuraiHUD continues all the time — you can be sure that you will own up-to-date and competitive HUD.
    • By buying SamuraiHUD, you’ll recieve high-quality software, which not only will get your money back, but also will increase them!

GUARANTEES

• Free full installation and customization of SamuraiHUD on your computer via Teamviewer.
    • Free support via skype or e-mail on all matters concerning SamuraiHUD, HoldemManager and NoteCaddy.
    • Free and regular update of SamuraiHUD for new versions of HM2, NoteCaddy and poker-rooms.
    • 100% moneyback guarantee if SamuraiHUD won’t work and we can’t solve this problem.

IS THERE A DISCOUNT AVAILABLE?

Sure!

- If you are owner of AweHUD or CoffeeHUD, you can get discount upto 20%!
    - Buy Holdem Manager 2, NoteCaddy and SamuraiHUD through PokerSamurai.ru shop and get discount upto $30!

For more details contact us via e-mail or skype, which can be found in My profile

Still in doubt?

Try our Lite version of SamuraiHUD, which you can download for free on HoldemManager’s web-site in Download HUD section (you need to log in to your account). SamuraiHUD Lite doesn’t require NoteCaddy — it uses only HM2 built-in stats. Still, it’s a very powerful HUD and we are sure that you’ll love it!

Have questions? Feel free to ask via e-mail or skype, which can be found in My profile

Is possible to add my stats or new badges ?