problem with composite definitions during play

Default problem with composite definitions during play

Hi,

I've got ~25 composite definitions that are working correctly. While playing 3 of them go wrong and display incorrect information, and the displayed sample size doubles (I'm guessing these 2 things are related). They only go wrong on a popup though, as one of them is used as a stat on my main hud panel and still shows the expected result while the same stat on a popup has gone wrong. If I close and reopen hem after my session and open up the replayer, the stats have fixed themselves.

I've double checked the formula for the 3 definitions and they look to be right (after making them I extensively checked them using filters in hem to make sure they were correct anyway) and they work while not at the tables. I have notecaddy creating notes while playing.

The 3 definitions are made up of 5 notecaddy stats, (1.instances+2.instances......)/(1.opportunities+2....)*100 and I have a tick in (use 0 for not found notecaddy note). The 5 notecaddy stats making up each composite definition are on the same popup and they all work correctly 100% of the time so the problem doesn't seem to be with them. I haven't checked if it happens to every single opponent (I'll try to next session) but it definitely happens to quite a lot.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by WayneX2; 09-21-2014 at 08:20 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Are you using partitions in the stats that are used in the composites? If you are then that's the problem. Composites can no longer be saved if the definitions use composites.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Thanks.

Yes the stats used for the composite definition are using partitions. I will edit them and reset/recreate notes sometime during the next week when I get time and bump this if I'm still having problems.