[Suggestion] Popup stat highlighting based on occurencies/hands/value

Default [Suggestion] Popup stat highlighting based on occurencies/hands/value

Hello,

I am making clear and efficient popups for my play in the future, however I just thought about one thing regarding statistics. I was wondering whether it's possible to make a statistic on a popup, to change colors based on the value. For example, if "Flop Cbet" is 70%, then the color of it (or background) is black, however if the value is based on my preferences that I set previously and it's in the range of [0;50] u [80;100], the color of the text (or background) would be red indicating a leak.

Is it possible to do in the current version of HM2 or do I have to a make a suggestion for coders to implement such function?

If it is not, then I believe that this would not be a hard thing to do. I also would like to know if it's possible to take a consideration of the hand sample as well to go with this highlighting, for example - the highlighting would be available if the hand sample (or occurrencies which I would prefer) is over 200hands/occurencies (based on your personal setting).

It's a easy thing to do in HUD, but what about popups?

Thanks in advance and I hope to see such a thing implemented in next version of holdem manager (if it's not yet implemented inside popup designer).

Regards
    astose

EDIT:
    Sorry but I think that I created this thread in the wrong section. If a moderator could move this thread to suggestions subforums then that would be nice. Thanks.
    Last edited by astose; 09-22-2014 at 02:38 AM.

We do have an open request to be able to set color coding for the popup independently of the HUD stat appearance settings. I have added you to be notified when HM-4770 is added.

The second request is not possible. We do have the ability in the HUD to dim the stats in the HUD for a small sample size. In the popups, we show the sample size up to 100 opportunities to identify the sample size.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)