30 day trial not working

Default 30 day trial not working

Hello there,

I installed HM2, and I wanted to use the 30 days trial to avaliate the software. I installed and worked just fine. The next day, when I tried to open it, it says that no license was found and asks if I want to buy one. I choose 'no' and the program crashes with the following message: imgur: the simple image sharer

I already tried to reinstall, installed in another machine, to no avail. Any toughts?

tnx

Typically, this is caused by a corrupted file. This can be solved by deleting the ScannerLog.txt file in

Windows 7 log file location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager\
    Window XP log path location: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you cannot see the appData folder then see this tutorial explaining how to show system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questio ns/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

Please copy the file to your desktop before you delete it and if it solves your problems please attach it to an email and send it to us so we can try to duplicate/fix the problem for the future.

Once you delete the file, restart HM2 and if the problem persists follow these instructions for sending us a new log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F. There might be new information in that log file that helps us to narrow down the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Typically, this is caused by a corrupted file. This can be solved by deleting the ScannerLog.txt file in

Windows 7 log file location: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Holdem Manager\
    Window XP log path location: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager

If you cannot see the appData folder then see this tutorial explaining how to show system and hidden files:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questio ns/832/How+are+Hidden+Files+Viewed+in+Windows%3F+

Please copy the file to your desktop before you delete it and if it solves your problems please attach it to an email and send it to us so we can try to duplicate/fix the problem for the future.

Once you delete the file, restart HM2 and if the problem persists follow these instructions for sending us a new log file directly after the crash and before you restart HM2 - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F. There might be new information in that log file that helps us to narrow down the issue.

it didn't work. I will try to send the logs to support.

tnx
    Last edited by CryMeARiver_; 09-18-2014 at 02:38 PM.

Default I also have this exact problem

Quote Originally Posted by CryMeARiver_ View Post
    it didn't work. I will try to send the logs to support.

tnx
    Has this problem been fixed yet?

When I try to open Holdem Manager 2 I get the exact same error message as the one posted originally. Just want the programme to work. Thoughts?

I cannot find any emails from either of your registered email addresses. Please send the log file to us - If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem, describe exactly what you were doing, and attach your log.txt file -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please send to support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

hello
    Today I installed the HM2 trial version and registered the hm2 account as well. But after installation, there is username and password required but ut s not going through. Pop us message box appears and its written : error, unable to load DLL.mvs.api.service.dll. The specified module can not b found. exception from hresult:0x8007007e
    Please help