Zoom HUD not working
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Zoom HUD not working

Hi,

I have problems with my HUD for Zoom games. Yesterday it worked fine but today it keeps loading hands but does not display the hud. I don't think there were any PS or HM updates, I did not install anything on my computer, so I am not sure what is wrong.

Hands are being imported as I can see my results in the report tab.
    Normal tables work fine.

I followed al these steps:
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rs+Zoom+Tables

The problem looked similar to the problem a few weeks ago whith the PS update. So I tried to put my complete HM2 map to my exeptions list on my antivirus (ACG IS 2013). No help.

Any ideas? Thank you,

Ralph

Hi Ralphz

I assume you have this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Make sure you always start HM2 first before you open the PokerStars Client.

Check your C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp folder for a file named StarsCommunicator.hm2 and if you see it please delete it.
    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - Screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Original hand history for the table with the issue
    - Screen shot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Thanks
    Denise
    Holdem Manager Support
    Last edited by sideshow; 09-15-2014 at 08:08 AM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your quick reply. Deleting the stars communicator file did the trick.

Have a nice day!

Ralph

Hello!

I have the same proble but I can't find the starscommunicator.hm2 even if I turn off the windows option that hiding directory.
    C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp and in this folder I can't find it.
    Last edited by bisovic; 09-15-2014 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bisovic View Post
    Hello!

I have the same proble but I can't find the starscommunicator.hm2 even if I turn off the windows option that hiding directory.
    C:\Users\User_Name\AppData\Local\Temp and in this folder I can't find it.
    I solved it. Reinstall 8205 update and boom it works!

Hi,

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

HUD not working on zoom tables again. I think it is my AV what it´s causing the problem.

If your AV is quarantining/deleting starscommunicator.hm2 or blitz.dll, uninstall it.

Or run the latest HM2 update again (so those files are restored) and add the files to the exceptions list of the AV software.

My AVG had another popup today (it does this nearly every week, despite the full HM2 folder is set to my exceptions list) where it wanted to quarantine blitz.dll. I just clicked ""ignore the threat" in order for the HUD to work with Zoom.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I downloaded HM2 again and there was a popup from my AV saying that 2 viruses were blocked (starscommunicator.hm2 and blitz.dll), after that I tried to add those files to my firewall exception but I could not find them
    I use Mcafee

Uninstall McAfee, or add the full HM2 folder to its exceptions list.

Then run the update again to restore the starscommunicator.hm2 and blitz.dll file.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here