Fastest way to get Hand viewer while playing ?

Question Fastest way to get Hand viewer while playing ?

Hi all !
    My banal question is: Which is the fastes way in order to get the hand viewer to pop-up during session? I know to press the "settings round" but it's quite slow and you have to wait for settings and choose hand viewer, I hope there's a fastest way...maybe a shortcut... Thx in advance!

hud settings--> general settings--> turn on: show table HUD
    and set the last hand winners to >1.

Then click on the name of the player who won the last hand (in the Table HUD) and it will bring up the Hand Viewer for that hand.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    hud settings--> general settings--> turn on: show table HUD
    and set the last hand winners to >1.

Then click on the name of the player who won the last hand (in the Table HUD) and it will bring up the Hand Viewer for that hand.
    Thanks a lot! But how comes HM2 is so slow in so many occasions. It stucks and have to restart it or kind of blocks all tables...and I'm sure it is HM2 cause as soon as I turn it off everything restarts working fine! And my PC is very performant in any peace, kind of the latest stuff in terms of processor, 16gb of RAM @1600mhz 2gb videocard dedicated...no other software gives me trouble or slows PC down and is not connection, it's the sw itself. Any clue on how to speed it up? Maybe a way to dedicate him a specific amount of ram or...well, I'm not PC expert so I dont know what it really needs. All I know is that I checked performance while using it and it's way below critical, is perfectly in average. HM1 was running like GOD!!!!!!!!! I cant believe how a great sw has been turned into a headbreaker stuff!!! Anyway...if there's any chance to improve performance somehow...you know or link me to the info's I'll be grateful! Ty again! webwiller

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here