HUD Doesn`t work on REPLAYER

Default HUD Doesn`t work on REPLAYER

Seems like it doesn`t refresh stats if i go through more hands (like the whole tourney) i can manually refresh it by checking the "Show HUD stats" from replayers "options" drop box, but i the stats aren`t dinamic and i have to reset them manualy again if i change tables etc.

Seems like the HUD isn`t attached to the replayer.. becouse ir works much more faster than before when it was going dinamic hand by hand, I hope u understood what i ment.

How many hands are you replaying at once?

In the Replayer--> Options--> turn off 'current action' highlight.
    In the Replayer's HUD Options, which value is set to the maximum replayer hands?
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...n+the+replayer
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i have tried to replay all sorts of hands.. now when i open just only any individual hand there is still some old HUD frozen on , and only if I uncheck and then check again that "show hud stats" then it shows HUD from new hand.

turning off current action highlight didnt help anyhow..

in my case the value was set to 50`000, but i tried different numbers.. and nothing changed.

This problem is caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman

Windows 7 path:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Windows XP path:
    C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you!.. this worked and did the job! (opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2. )

I tried those ways and it did not work out. Is there anything else I can do?

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Regards udbrky (Chris)