HUD Issue: HUDs keep changing with "no data huds" during session: HM bug or?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question HUD Issue: HUDs keep changing with "no data huds" during session: HM bug or?

Hi all !
    My HUD keeps changing every few hands into "no-data huds". Only in few of the opened tables at a time, but it happens randomly to all tables. You can see a very clear picture of what's going on attached. Thanks in advance for your help!
    webwillerHUD_Issue.jpg

Do you have the same issue if you switch the HUD Configuration (for example to a basic HUD without NoteCaddy stats/badges)?

If the issue exists with both HUDs, create a new empty database and reimport your hands.
    HUD settings--> General Settings--> (select the HUD Configuration first)--> turn off show session stats.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Do you have the same issue if you switch the HUD Configuration (for example to a basic HUD without NoteCaddy stats/badges)?

If the issue exists with both HUDs, create a new empty database and reimport your hands.
    HUD settings--> General Settings--> (select the HUD Configuration first)--> turn off show session stats.
    Thaks,
    Which is easiest way to create new Database and reimport without messing it up? And I have another question. I believe I messed things up cause I had hands in fulltilt format which I converted into another site format and now I get kind of two players with same nick but divided stats (into vsPlayer report). When I did it I thoought HM would have found duplicates itself...and I believe it did about hand histories (cause of the numbers I believe they're right) but players have been messed up. How can I sort this out too? I thank you in advance for your kind speedy help!!

I wanted to add that I will try with a std hud config, cause I didnt yet so I cant answer you. What I know i.e. is that the replayer has no issues (well...replayers hud has no issues, the replayer itself doesnt show winning % even if it's marked in the options and some other option as well doesnt work...cant figure it out!)

I tried now with default HUD 2.0 and it works fine. It works fine also if I add to it notecaddy notes and badges...everything fine anyway. So is not notecaddy stuff the issue. May be cause I imported the HUD from HM1? Should I try to redesign the HUD directly in HM2? (Gosh what a job!! It's really annoying this thing and often does not allow you to look at the stats when you need 'em cause it stuck there without stats as in the picture even for T minutes.
    Last edited by webwiller; 09-11-2014 at 08:16 PM. Reason: adding stuff :)

Easiest Reimport: Home tab--> Database--> Create a new database--> Reimport your hands hands, by running a Import From Folder on your archive folder.

What went wrong with the converted hands? Hands played on for example PokerStars--> are converted to half played on PokerStars, and half played at a different network? And you want them to be combined again?

Or in the conversion, you now have for example Patvs and Pátvs (with a á), while both are the same player, showing up as two different players on the same network?

Both scenario's can confuse HoldemManager, if it's unclear who the hero at the table is.
    To remove unwanted heroes, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-username.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Easiest Reimport: Home tab--> Database--> Create a new database--> Reimport your hands hands, by running a Import From Folder on your archive folder.

What went wrong with the converted hands? Hands played on for example PokerStars--> are converted to half played on PokerStars, and half played at a different network? And you want them to be combined again?

Or in the conversion, you now have for example Patvs and Pátvs (with a á), while both are the same player, showing up as two different players on the same network?

Both scenario's can confuse HoldemManager, if it's unclear who the hero at the table is.
    To remove unwanted heroes, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...-username.html
    I'm playing in an unsupported site. As many of these they have kind of "home-made" tools which convert hands into formats that HM2 can read. As I was trying 2 different tools for the same site, to see which one was best (as they both have bugs of some sort) I noticed that even if players are the same and my nick at the tables too, the hands of one tool were kept aside and not put together. One of these tools as also a function to convert hands into another supported site format which is the same used by the 2nd tool. So i thought that converting hands would have put them together in HEM. Which actually did happen but players (and therefore player's report & stats) were kept aside andd doubled like if hero played the same hand against same oppo twice in different sites (hh format). I believed that HEM would have recognisez duplicates (as it does about hh) but it did not about players.

HUD, THANKS TO YOUR HELP, is fine now. I made a new Database (I did it in a different way, I backed-up old one, create a new one and restore the old one in the new one, than I vacuum and reindex all tables/hh. Is this a good way too?? Or is it best to DO it your way? (I mean...maybe your way you have more precise result, no duplicates and bugs). Thanks again!

Do the converters use two different hand formats? Typically, these converters use the Poker Stars hand format, since it's clean and easy. If they create different hand numbers, it could look like you are playing two different tables for each hand, and import them as doubles. I would use just one program, so this would not happen.

What you did is fine, as long as the original database was not corrupted. If you have trouble, create a new database, and then reimport hands from c:\hm2archive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Do the converters use two different hand formats? Typically, these converters use the Poker Stars hand format, since it's clean and easy. If they create different hand numbers, it could look like you are playing two different tables for each hand, and import them as doubles. I would use just one program, so this would not happen.

What you did is fine, as long as the original database was not corrupted. If you have trouble, create a new database, and then reimport hands from c:\hm2archive.
    Yep, one tool uses Everleaf format, the other Fulltilt. And the one that uses Everleaf format has an option that allows you to convert hands into Fulltilt format. Maybe better to convert everything into Fulltilt and use the Fulltilt tool? But how to purge these Everleaf hands already in the database? Can I purge by Site? Cause I dont care about Everleaf hands, I have just those. Ty 4reply webwiller

Yes, you can purge by site - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ibbon%29#purge

Or you can just create a new database and not import those older/previously converted hands.

Sry Patvs if I bother you again ...but I made the new database twice and I did a full analisys, vacuumm & re-index all tables and I did turn session stats off as you sayed but I still get the same issue as you can see in the picture attached in my first post. I also made all changes supposed to increase HM2 performance exactly as suggested in the "Top Ten HEM performance increase tips" thread. I have a very performing machine with intel i7 quad core 3,5ghz, 16GB of RAM, 2GB NVidea Ge-Force video card, SSD drive less than half full...everything should work perfectly and actually I did notice a very nice improvemente in HEM use in general. Speed has increased and resposivness.

BUT the issue about the HUD is still there. I noticed that it turns to "No-Data HUDs" at the end of a played hand, like it happens when the hand gets captured by HEM. And secondly I still get HEM feezing or the most common is "Holdem Manager is not responding, Windows will close this programme" (not exact words but that's the meaning). Does this just happens to everybody? IS this just supposed to be like this? I also installed "Process Lasso" to give Windows some *help* defining priorities and I set as std priority for HEM.exe & HudFuncsApp.exe as HIGH, as suggested in the "Ten Tips" thread. Modified the PostreSQL.config file as suggested. I have no more clues. First time I made a new database HUD seemed to work just fine but after fiew thousend hh issue was back.

I'm also using a HUD I did myself with NO Badges BUT with NoteCaddy EDGE notes. (But I used to have NotecaddyEDGE from months now and never got any issue with it.
    Last edited by webwiller; 09-26-2014 at 08:45 AM. Reason: Addons

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Yes, you can purge by site - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ibbon%29#purge

Or you can just create a new database and not import those older/previously converted hands.
    Thx Fozzy,
    what about duplicate hands? I noticed that I have hands that are duplicates but result to be played on different sites. This is my mistake cause once I imported manually hands that I converted myself into another format (let's say from everleaf to fulltilt format). I did it because I wanted to be able to see all of them together under same site/nick but I believed HEM would have understood by itself which hands were duplicates. Now how can I purge these hands without having to do it manually which is crazy standing on the numbers. Ty in advance!