Marked hands dissapear when restarting Hm2

Default Marked hands dissapear when restarting Hm2

Hello there

I've had this problem for a very long time and I just haven't cared until now.

How can I fix? I use windows 8.0.

Thanks for your time

Are you using the HUD Hotkeys to mark the hands or marking them manually from the Table HUD or Reports? We have a few people that reported problems with the HUD Hotkeys but we have not been able to duplicate it internally yet. If you are using the HUD Hotkeys please try marking them with the right mouse button from the Table HUD's Last X Hands list or by using the right mouse button in the Reports > Sessions or Active Session tabs and let me know if that works.

HM-8042: Marking hands via hotkey, then restarting, the hands are not marked in the DB

I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you when/if we have fixed it.

Please add my email to this ticket as well

I also have this problem. If I mark the hands by the list in the active session, the hands stay marked after a HM2 restart.
    But marking with hotkeys won't.
    My "solution" as been to make a printcreen of the hands I need then mark them after the restart.

Quote Originally Posted by lebreu View Post
    Please add my email to this ticket as well

I also have this problem. If I mark the hands by the list in the active session, the hands stay marked after a HM2 restart.
    But marking with hotkeys won't.
    My "solution" as been to make a printcreen of the hands I need then mark them after the restart.
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Another workaround method that works is:

After your session you could try going to the Reports > Sessions report and enable the [x] Marked Hands filter above the Hands View grid and then change the mark or add a second mark to the hands you marked during the session and hopefully they will not be forgotten that way.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Another workaround method that works is:

After your session you could try going to the Reports > Sessions report and enable the [x] Marked Hands filter above the Hands View grid and then change the mark or add a second mark to the hands you marked during the session and hopefully they will not be forgotten that way.
    This didn't work for me. Yesterday's hands weren't there today.

Thank you for letting me know so I don't continue to suggest it if it is not reliable. I have bumped the ticket with management but this is going to be a tricky one to get fixed since our testers can not reproduce this consistently.