Suggestion for note caddy

Default Suggestion for note caddy

Would it be possible to have a key or something in the caddy scatter window to show what type of bet the each colour dots refers to please?

I'm just starting to use it and every time I have to go and check what each colour means so it slows me right down and makes it fairly useless

thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I agree that looking at it straight away can be daunting with all those colors but if you hover over any point, the popup that appears will have the text of what the action represents right at the top left. Space is of such a premium in a HUD that to add a key for all the colors is unlikely to be feasible.
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

I see that now, that is helpful but as a beginner its still a little slow to have to check that everytime. Also the note caddy popup is already quite large as in this pic NC.jpg
    it seems to me there is plenty of room for a little key down one side to display what each colour dot is. If space is an issue it could be user controlled on and off.

For me who is just starting to use it, I think it would be a big big help, at the moment when playing I find myself looking at the scatter graph but not really having enough time to understand what it means and its hard to practise at it apart from when playing

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you. I will consider it for future builds. Please keep in mind though that there are many suggestions made and currently there is not a timeline for the next feature build
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

As a former coder myself I know what that translates as........