Problems with hud!!

Exclamation Problems with hud!!

My comp.
    ScreenShooter

Hello.

Some time ago I bought 1kk hands for zoom nl10
    I loaded it and everything was ok, and I was happy with effects and hands quantities for other players.
    After I decided to buy additional 5kk hands and there problems happened

First I try of loading hands for the same base was unsuccescful , because I had too little space for system partition.
    I tried to combine / delete trash to create more space.
    Unfortunately it was no possible to make larger partition due to some diffrences from other partitions.
    Finaly I changed SQL base localisation and I tried to load 5kk hands from the begining .

It went hard but after 24h I loaded these rece (60rak per sec was the transfer)
    Anyway problems were not finish because hm was very slow and it was no possible to play ....bugs/ freezes etc
    I use Table ninja, notecaddy, starshelper.
    I was looking in Your side how to speedup hm and I found a lot of things here.
    I did a lot of things from that guide and form others (with sql edition files)
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ance-tips.html

I created new base, because old one was practically unopenable (hm was hanged) , or after open the computer didn't respond at all.

Holdem was much more faster and when I loaded 5kk hands transfer was 200h/s
    Problem is that when I play the hud is changing because I can see with nicks and nothing crashes, but I can't see the oponents statistics (hud seems to be ok) See example:

Player Zbaur
    ScreenShooter

ScreenShooter

Another thing I worry is hand numbers in opponents overlap.
    Unfortunately with old base I didn't do this kind of things and I don't have any comparison how it should be, but afret loading of 1kk hands I had players with about 20-30 rak (during gaming)
    Now after loading 5kk hands It looks like.

404 Not Found - ScreenShooter

Default .

My comp http://screenshooter.net/7709299/dpyuyid

Hello

I loaded it and everything was ok and I was happy with effects and hands quantities for other players.
    After I decided to buy additional 5kk hands and there problems happened

First try of loading hands for the same base was unsuccescful , because I had too little space for system partition.
    Unfortunately it was no possible to make larger partition due to some diffrences from other partitions.
    Finaly I changed SQL base localisation and I tried to load 5kk hands from the begining .

It went hard but after 24h I loaded these rece (60hands per sec was the transfer)
    Anyway problems were not finish because hm was very slow and it was no possible to play ....bugs/ freezes etc
    I was looking in Your side how to speedup hm and I found a lot of things at hm forum.
    I did a lot of things from that guide and form other thereads (with sql edition files)

I created new base because old one was practically unopenable (hm was hanged) , or after open the computer didn't respond at all.

Holdem was much more faster and when I loaded 5kk rak transfer was 200h/s
    Problem is that when I play the hud is changing because I can see with nicks and nothing crashes, but I can't see the oponents statistics (hud seems to be ok) See example:

Player Zbaur
    http://screenshooter.net/7709299/fxltdel

http://screenshooter.net/7709299/qmewbhv

Another thing I worry is rak numbers in opponents overlap.
    Unfortunately with old base I didn't do this kind of things and I don't have any comparison how it should be, but afret loading of 1 mln hands I had players with about 20-30 rak (during gaming)
    Now after loading 5kk rak It looks like.

http://screenshooter.net/7709299/cpmtyms
    Last edited by osc; 09-03-2014 at 05:53 PM.

Exclamation Problems with hud on zoom

My comp ScreenShooter

Hello

I loaded it and everything was ok and I was happy with effects and hands quantities for other players.
    After I decided to buy additional 5mln hands and there problems happened

First try of loading hands for the same base was unsuccescful , because I had too little space for system partition.
    Finaly I changed SQL base localisation and I tried to load 5kk rak from the begining .

It went hard but after 24h I loaded these hands (60rak per sec was the transfer)
    I was looking in Your side how to speedup hm and I found a lot of things at hm forum.
    I did a lot of things from that guide and form other threads (with sql edition files)

I created new base because old one was practically unopenable (hm was hanged) , or after open the computer didn't respond at all.

Holdem was much more faster and when I loaded 5kk hands transfer was 200h/s

Player Zbaur
    ScreenShooter

ScreenShooter

Another thing I worry is hand numbers in opponents overlap.
    Unfortunately with old base I didn't do this kind of things and I don't have any comparison how it should be, but after loading of 1kk hands I had players with about 20-30 hands (during the game)
    Now after loading 5kk rak It looks like.

ScreenShooter

The new harddisk/partition you moved your database to is a regular HDD right (not a SSD?).

Which PostgreSQL version are you using?
    Since you have a 64 bit Windows with 4 GB RAM.

What you should do:

-1 Install PostgreSQL 9.2 (64 bit) to port 5433 with the installer from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database, and install it to your drive which has enough space. (let's call it D:/)
    -2 Create a new database (using port 5433)
    If your C:/ drive is a SSD, set the parent/roaming folder to C:/ (if it's not a SSD, set it to D:/)

-3 Edit the PostgreSQL.config file (use the
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html instructions for postgresql.config)

-4 Reboot your computer

-5 Reimport all your hands.
    First import all your hero hands. From your archive folder: C:/HM2Archive.

-6 Then import the 6kk purchased hands, ...but don't import them all at once.
    Import about 500.000 hands. Then in pgadminIII, vacuum/analyse/reindex the database.
    Then import the next 500.000 hands. (repeat)

If they're all imported. And you've run the last vacuum/analyse/reindex. -->

-7 Backup the database: Home tab--> Database--> Backup
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

This will be a lot of work.

But it looks like in your current database, the importing 6kk hands has resulted in a database corruption.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I dont have ssd
    I am using postgres 8.3(instaled with hm2)

How to split up those 5kk hands for similar parts?

Quote Originally Posted by osc View Post
    Try this:- GSplit - File Splitter - Split Any File - Split Text and Log Files

As datamining is against the rules at most/all of the sites we support we can not provide technical support for problems caused by hands customers didn't actually play in. If you are having problems importing actual played hands you can start a new thread.

Quote Originally Posted by osc View Post
    I dont have ssd
    I am using postgres 8.3(instaled with hm2)

If the 5kk hands are in 5000 files of 1 MB.
    For example just create 5 folders. Put 1000 files in each folder.