Active Session and Session Report not working

Default Active Session and Session Report not working

Hi.

I am using HM 2.0.0.8175 (Holdem Pro) and neither my Active Session Tab nor my Session Report are working properly for cash game on PokerStars and Full Tilt.

In the Active Session Tab my tables are all detected correctly, but it only takes the last hand played into account and does not summarize it into a session (see screenshot, every session just contains 1 hand). Same goes for the Session Report, where it only shows my last hand played and a session length of 0.

My site time adjustment is correct. The time stamp on the hands played are also matching my local time setting in HM2. I am using a Player Alias. Same problem when using just my site player name.

Thx in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...um-update.html

Settings: General Settings--> set the session timeout to at least 30 minutes.

Then try reimporting your hands into a new empty database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here