2.0.0.8205 Official Release Thread PokerStars Zoom, Bwin Premium, Tower Torneo update - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TripleAceIRL View Post
    wouldn't be easier if somebody from HM2 Support could email me Blitz.dll and StarsCommunicator.hm2 and i manually save them in the HM2 folder please? I have no intention of removing McCafee, this has always been working fine with Zoom - I was requested to do the same 6 months, only to find out the issue wasn't with McCafee a couple of days later in a Teamviewer session.
    If you want to do it manually you can get them by using 7zip to extract the contents of the update file.

- download this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    - right-click > 7zip > extract to "8205_Hm2AutoUpdate\"
    - open the new \8205_Hm2AutoUpdate folder it created
    - browse to \8205_Hm2AutoUpdate\$_OUTDIR
    - copy the Blitz.dll and StarsCommunicator.hm2 files
    - paste them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    If you want to do it manually you can get them by using 7zip to extract the contents of the update file.

- download this file - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    - right-click > 7zip > extract to "8205_Hm2AutoUpdate\"
    - open the new \8205_Hm2AutoUpdate folder it created
    - browse to \8205_Hm2AutoUpdate\$_OUTDIR
    - copy the Blitz.dll and StarsCommunicator.hm2 files
    - paste them into C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2
    I installed 7zip. When I download the .exe file from the link above and right click on it I don't have the 7zip program listed and I also tried with Winzip and don't see an option to extract the files, only to zip them. Am i doing something wrong? Any hope to get the files emailed or uploaded somewhere by themselves, so I don't need to download the whole .exe file?

I installed 7zip. When I download the .exe file from the link above and right click on it I don't have the 7zip program listed and I also tried with Winzip and don't see an option to extract the files, only to zip them. Am i doing something wrong? Any hope to get the files emailed or uploaded somewhere by themselves, so I don't need to download the whole .exe file?
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/OUTDIR.zip

Thanks. As soon as I extract it the blitz file disappears, I will contact McCafee tech support and see if somehow I can allow it to run (I don't even have time to put it in the exception list that is already gone) - if that is not possible I will try uninstalling McCafee and see if it works.

Thanks. As soon as I extract it the blitz file disappears, I will contact McCafee tech support and see if somehow I can allow it to run (I don't even have time to put it in the exception list that is already gone) - if that is not possible I will try uninstalling McCafee and see if it works.
    Disable this option in mcafee - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img674/6826/o5lWin.png

or uninstall/replace it as suggested previously.

After last update, I can't see the last x hands winners on the rush tables. HUD is showing but can't see the last winners. I can see them in the regular tables though. Help, please!

Quote Originally Posted by snkplissken View Post
    After last update, I can't see the last x hands winners on the rush tables. HUD is showing but can't see the last winners. I can see them in the regular tables though. Help, please!
    This is a known issue, bugticket HM-7159. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Disable this option in mcafee - http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img674/6826/o5lWin.png

or uninstall/replace it as suggested previously.
    working now! great job, thank you.

working now! great job, thank you.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

anyone having lagggggggg problems with the new update or is something else screwing my laptop all of a sudden?
    edit : today i've started my regular session without launching my HM2 and it seems that everything is fine...
    so... what now?!
    Last edited by kretzoo; 09-13-2014 at 09:29 AM.