Problem with note of 3betted pot

Default Problem with note of 3betted pot

I did an auto note, but the problem is that it creates me 2 different notes for the same hand, 1 is OK and the other is wrong. I posted the autonote, the hand in which there are 2 notes and the notes created. In this hand for example the first note is right, but in the 2nd is all wrong, the position of players, flop action and the others are also blanc. IN the file "Cattura" you can see that there are a lot of notes for the same hand but only one is correct, in other cases the note conteins "pfposition", "enemypfposiotion" etc. This wrong notes are created also in my hud popup and this is a problem.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gennysennin; 08-28-2014 at 04:40 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Thank you for attaching the hand. I tested this and it worked well for me on a full database. The hand you attached produces

In_3bettato_as_caller_3street: SUCCESS "Calla 3bet A2s da Cutoff vs Button - Check/Call Small Bet Top Pair/Low Kicker - Check Top Pair/Low Kicker - Check Top Pair/Low Kicker { A2s su 9A75Q sss }(1)"
    I think the problem may be that it was made in the 2.4 version and the information for using a large amount of variables didn't carry over. Regardless of how it got like that I think if you reset your notes then everything will be generated correctly

NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Ty, resetting notes I think it works good.