How to use ninja vision?

Default How to use ninja vision?

I just subscribed today as was most wanted to try the thing I saw in a video where there are small preview windows to the side and a main action table, I believe this is called ninja vision.
    Anyway, I just cannot find any option to use this, the closest thing is called ninja stack, which I quite honestly don't see what is different with that than just normal table stacking.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKings View Post
    ...I saw in a video where there are small preview windows to the side and a main action table, I believe this is called ninja vision. Anyway, I just cannot find any option to use this, the closest thing is called ninja stack...
    I don't use TN2, but according to this FAQ it is accessed via the sidebar within the Table Control tab:- http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+2+NinjaVision
    Last edited by _Loki_; 08-27-2014 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RedKings View Post
    I just subscribed today as was most wanted to try the thing I saw in a video where there are small preview windows to the side and a main action table, I believe this is called ninja vision.
    Anyway, I just cannot find any option to use this, the closest thing is called ninja stack, which I quite honestly don't see what is different with that than just normal table stacking.
    Hi RedKings

You need to first enable Ninja Vision from the Experimental tab if you haven't done so already, Then you need to go to Table control like Loki mentioned and the Ninja vision tab will appear there.

The difference between Ninja Stack and Normal stack is if you use Ninja stack when you have tables where you are involved in a hand then that table goes out of stack and into tile mode until that hand is over or you fold on that table which at that point the table returns to stack layout. If you fold on a table it remains in stack.