Couple of queries - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unless I'm missing something I have made a note definition that shows the number of times a player 3bets small pairs from the sb vs a button open and also logs missed opportunities (defined by action).

Therefore the note wills show me the number of times a player 3bet his small pocket pair vs a button steal and also the times he did something else (called). Someone who has next to their note for "3betsmallpairsSB" 0/3 is therefore flatting small pairs and never 3 betting them, whereas someone who is 3/3 is likely to be frequently 3betting them. (There is obviously a chance he has 3bet only 3 times out of 50 opportunities and flatted the other 47, but all the 3betted hands have seen a showdown and all the preflop flat calls haven't. In this case my note obviously leads to an inaccurate assumption, but I am extrapolating the data to make better assumptions even though they will never be 100% reliable.)

Again, I am only new to Notecaddy but this is how I am interpreting it..

Got it. This definition is good enough. The only thing to add is any tracking of does the player do the same thing against your button raise, as he does "on average", or he plays against you differently.