Sng Sensei tutorial plus can I keep pokerstars lobby minimised

Default Sng Sensei tutorial plus can I keep pokerstars lobby minimised

I have a couple of questions...

1. Is there any tutorial on how to use Sng Sensei and for other features of TN2 as I'm not sure if I'm using it right and if I'm getting the most out of it?
    2. I'm playing on a laptop so I don't have a lot of screen space to play around with 1366x768. When sng sensei runs it pops up the pokerstars lobby and the pokerstars sit and go tournament filter and this gets in the way of my play. Is there any way to prevent this?

Hi LuckyLucky

1) In each tab there is links to videos for some features and for others there is a Blue ? if you click on that it will open a FAQ on that tab containing those features or you can go directly to here http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/cate...+TableNinja+2/

2) In order for the Sensei to work correctly and register for tournaments we need the lobby and filter open so we can read the filters, However you can move this down off the screen below the taskbar so that just the top of the lobby and filter are visible so you can drag them back up again.

Thanks
    Denise
    Table Ninja Support

Thanks for the link. I can see the blue ? but I can't see any videos in any tab.

Hi,

For SNG sensei there is no video just the FAQ, we will be adding a video soon but no eta on that just yet. Not all features have videos but if you go to table control > layout > There is a link in there called video tutorial this explains the layouts.

If you use Ninja vision then if you click on the Ninja vision tab in table control, There is also a link in there for a video.

Thanks
    Denise