Reinstalling posgresql

Default Reinstalling posgresql

I am reinstalling postgresql, in order to bypass the window's firewall. I have fogotten my password, and didnt use "postgrespass". Is there anyway to recover the password?

Using the latest version of Holdem Manager you can tell it to bypass the password when you enter the incorrect one and if it dosent work youll need to reinstall PostgreSQL and make sure when it asks to reset the password becuase its weak that you say No
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Here is where I am having trouble with the password. This happens even after I downloaded the latest version of holdem manager. Attached is the jpeg of the screenshot.

This isnt asking for an old password, you need to select a new password then confirm that the new password in the box underneath, both must be identical to eachother, nothing else. If that gives an error post a screenshot
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Here is the error I get.

Hi, its not your password, try changing the username to holdemmanager instead of postgre

That worked. Thanks for the help!

I am trying to reinstall postresql, for the third time. Now I am getting the same username error. If I use "postgres" or "holdemmanger", I still get the same error.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGalt65 View Post
    I am trying to reinstall postresql, for the third time. Now I am getting the same username error. If I use "postgres" or "holdemmanger", I still get the same error.
    You have to use a 3th name.