Pending task bug for new note definitions
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Pending task bug for new note definitions

Hey,

Pending task hasn't been creating all the new note definitions iv made. For example 6 of the last 12 notes i made did not show up in the hud. I analyzed the note definitions that did not work and it said there were no notes for that definition, but in the active tab in NC it shows the instances and opportunities.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I tried to replicate this but was unable. Make sure you are using the latest version and are letting the tasks finish
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Yes I am using the latest version and letting the task finish. Any other solutions?

Unfortunately i dont hve a solution but me and a buddy are having the same error. Creating 10 new stats, letting them proceed and putting them into the HUD just gives a - result. stats were checked by test and seek and they all had results but in the HUD there is just an "-" for 8 of the 10 stats.
    I did even make them inaktive and active again and let them proceed again. still no stats created. like written in the other thread i canīt delete them before processing them again because i am running out of RAM.

when i set up a new small test db they all do work though.

Are you seeing a notecaddy_error log.txt in your hm2 roaming folders when you close HM2 after they don't appear? If the queries are failing then that file would give some insight.

Also, file->reset notes would be the workaround if this happens
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

There is a 1 KByte file with a single line written saying: 2014.08.24 14:44:56:4783 Exception loading definition from file C:\Users\Hero\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\NoteCa ddyDefinitions\(NC-PRO)SRP(PFR-OOP)CbetRiver-Board_Paired.n2d. Exception: Fehler im XML-Dokument (0,0). last: 1

but the document is dated at the moment i did start hm2, so i guess that was not what you are looking for.

Hi,

unfortunately I have the same problem. Hope you can fix this asap.

I know resetting notes does work to get around the issue, I have done this multiple times.

I believe the issue has something to do with 'Save New' in the note definition. For example if I make a note definition like Flop CBet IP save it, then open that note definition Flop CBet IP and change the note definition to OOP. When I make all the changes from Flop CBet IP to Flop CBet OOP then 'Save New', this is where I have been having problems. Notes are created for Flop CBet IP but not for Flop CBet OOP. Im not sure if everyone else is having the issue in the same place as I am.

Thank you. I hadn't been using save new with my tests and I imagine you are right. This is the type of information I need and I appreciate you following up with it. I will test with that as soon as possible