size of mucked cards - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Is this only when the poker client tables are larger than default and/or full screen?

Does it help if you disable the HUD Settings > General Settings > HUD Font > [ ] 'Scale Font' option?

Does it help if you change your DPI Scaling to 125 or 96/Normal?
    So I just tried some of the steps in that link,

The first steps with changing custom scaling didn't help me, made everything not just poker super hard to read.
    When I got that back to normal I tried launching HM2 in compatibility mode with display scaling disabled on high dpi settings.

When I launched it, the hud font would need to be adjusted everytime I went from single table to multitable as it stayed the same size no matter window size.

So I turned on scale font and turned the font size down to 4 and it appears at the moment with all of the above done that its working fine.

This is on a 3000 x 2000 display using pokerstars.

Now that I got that working I just need to figure out what I can do about 888, not getting replies from them about their lobby being super small on this pc. I got excited with how HM2 compatibility mode fixed it, thought the same would work for it.

Thanks for the help!

We don't/can't properly support this retina and 4k resolution type monitors very well at this time as they didn't exist when we first programmed our software. Hopefully future versions of our products will be able to deal with these high resolution displays better. Please keep us updated about what 888 has to say as it could help other customers with similar problems in the future.