Tournament Report doesn't show "Net Winnings $" or "Net Winnings - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

You are welcome, Fozzy.

I will send the hand history of the tournament for which I was paid in USD, as it combines both the database and currency conversion issues.
    I'll also include a screenshot showing how I manipulated HM2's Tournament Report to show proper results as well as a link to post #9 of this thread.

Cheers.

It is very much appreciated. Our testers have a back log of work right now (due to all the recent site updates and related internal testing of new updates/releases) so it may take some time to get to your issue as it would be considered low priority but once it is tested we will send you our results and information about the ticket we wrote up or ask any questions we may have if we need help testing/reproducing it.

Hi Fozzy,

the mail has been sent yesterday.

Chris replied in a manner that indicated he has insufficient knowledge to deal with this issue.

I have replied to his mail a few minutes ago, again with screenshots.
    An idea on how to solve another issue HM2 has, currency conversion, has been included in this mail as well.

I suggest both my mails be forwarded to somebody who is better qualified to deal with these issues.

Sorry if this sounds rude towards Chris, but I have spent hours detailing an issue now which I know can be solved in less than 20 minutes of coding work.
    I have even stated how to fix it, so having to repeat myself in yet another mail, on a Saturday afternoon, has not done much for my mood.

I apologize if I have offended somebody.

Cheers,
    kos

I am sorry for the email confusion. I have forwarded the new email with a note to our Q.A. & Testing Manager so he can deal with your email himself.

Thanks again, Fozzy.

I hope the issues (Tournament Report Net Winnings & Currency Conversions) can be resolved.

And I hope that the hints in this thread and especially my mails will prove helpful.

After all, the idea is making HM as stable, easy to operate, and efficient as possible for us users.

Cheers,
    kos

Default Yay!

Today's update to 8203 has resolved the Net Winnings issue.

Let's hope the Currency Conversion problem will be tackled as speedily and efficiently.
    The recent merger with PT4 should help here, since that software has a good approach to currency conversion.

A big Thank You to the developers, who resolved an annyoing bug quickly.