Table Ninja II does not work at all

Exclamation Table Ninja II does not work at all

Hello,

I have the following problem. I was using the 60 day trial version of Table Ninja II on a purchased Hold'em Manager 2 (small stakes). So far, a few days everything worked smoothly.

There has been a strange change in my Table Ninja II version. The 60 day trial version changed to a strange Standard (Active) version. Since that time the program has stopped working. I tried to download a normal one and reinstal it, but everytime it changes to this strange version. I think this is stored somewhere in Holdem Manager II, because my settings in Table Ninja also does not change after the reinstal (hotkeys, etc..). Anyone know how to remove this completly?

I think that the restoration of the trial would solvethe problem but how? I do not want to reinstall the entire Holdem Manager II because I have a lot of hands there.

At the moment Table Ninja II turns on but all its functions do not work. Tables are not highlighted, hotkeys do not cause reactions, automatic bets do not work. Just as if the program was off.

I've tried to reinstall TableNinja II and PokerStars but in both cases, nothing has changed.

The taskbar shows: TableNinja2 - Only Global Hotkeys are working

I'll be thankful for the help.

Hotkey option is checked ON.
    All required executables and folders are added to Windows Defender exceptions.
    Aero skin is on.

Table Ninja II message box:

My Table Ninja II version: Table Ninja II Standard 2.3.93.0 (Active)
    Playing on: PokerStars 7
    System: Windows7 64bit
    Antivirus : Windows Defender, Kaspersky Internet Security.
    Monitors: 2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by trzasku; 08-16-2014 at 01:03 AM.

Hi,

First i will need your log file Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button. Then send a copy of that ZIP file to support@tableninja.com to check it over for errors.
    Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the email.

Second we do not yet support PS7, We've tested TN with the PS7 client. Some features work, we are focusing on making TN2 to work 100% with the new PS7. We are waiting for PS7 to enter Beta-to-late-beta to focus strongly on this - since we do believe that the PS7 UI will go through several changes from alpha to beta, and probably towards the end-of-beta as well.

We will have regular updates, and very likely a section on our forums that will deal with our support for PS7 (which features work, and what we're working on, ETAs and the like)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

I am very sorry for the other topic. I create it becouse this topic I could not open and it was empty - mayby a bug.

I did everything you said here and send the file to support@tableninja.com, thank you

Hi,

No problem, we will review the logs and get back to you as soon as possible with an update.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback