2.0.8175 Official Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom, PKR, Merge and more
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.8175 Official Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom, PKR, Merge and more

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8175.

This build resolves the final issue we had with PokerStars Zoom, when it occasionally stopped updating, caused by playernames with " in them.

You can download 2.0.0.8175 manually by clicking here or by using the auto update feature within HM2. If you experience any issues with the new version please let us know and you can rollback to the previous stable version by clicking here.

Antivirus / Firewall warning:
    If your getting this message that the blitz.dll or the StarsCommunicator.hm2 is a trojan/virus with this release, that is a false positive. The reason is we updated the files recently for Pokerstars fast poker and this often causes firewalls and antiviruses to be suspicious which is a good thing.

As long as you downloaded HM2 through the auto update or from a genuine link from one of our staff there is nothing to worry about, add C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\holdemamanager.exe to your exceptions and also C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Blitz.dll and C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\StarsCommunicator.hm2 and tell it to ignore it if you get a warning, normally within a day or two security software companies will approve it and the issue will go away.

Release Notes:

Featured Updates
    HM-8448 PokerStars Zoom - Resolved issue with HUD not working after PokerStars update
    HM-8448 PokerStars Zoom - Resolved issue where HUD stopped working occasionally when running into some players (with " in their name)
    HM-8448 PokerStars Zoom - Resolved issue with HUD on Windows XP operating system
    HM-8448 PokerStars Zoom - Improved compatibility with firewalls by disabling copying of dll files. Adding exceptions for blitz.dll and StarsCommunicator.hm2 in Program Files\HoldemManager2 folder should resolve the issue with most firewalls
    HM-8448 PokerStars Zoom - Resolved HUD issue with player name detection for players with non-English characters
    HM-8450 PKR - Resolved hand importing issue after PKR client update
    HM-8446 Merge - HUD not working in tournaments after Merge client update
    HM-7900 IPoker - Initial support for Speed tournaments
    Notecaddy - Updated to v2.5.0.22
    SNGWiz2 - Resolved issues with high CPU usage

Import
    HM-7610 Full Tilt - Upgraded parser to improve recognition of tournaments and cash game hand histories
    HM-8444 Party Poker - Removed sitting out players from appearing in HUD and affecting filters

Tournaments
    HM-8456 Poker Stars - Resolved issue with importing tournament summaries
    HM-8396 Poker Stars - Corrected winnings for satellite tournaments after change in summary files
    HM-7818 Party Poker - Updated buy-in and rake structure for SNGs

HUD
    HM-7863 HUD stats - Updated vs Continuation bet stats in 3bet and Single Raised pots categories (expected % difference in value over big sample is under 1%)

Hand viewer
    HM-7884 Hand viewer - Pacific - Added detection for posted dead blinds to cover due to the huge amount of different possible PC environments out there. We do recommend you use a new database as a precaution.

Played 4 zoom tables for 30 minutes and it seems to be working fine. Will confirm tomorrow after a few longer sessions

Been working for me tonight for about 3k of Zoom hands without getting stuck.

I am glad to hear that.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

For me it is not working,and I dont understand why. I install the new version of hm2 but the stats does not appear at zoom tables.
    I start as an administrator both hm2 and pokerstars and nothing...
    If someone help me I would apreciate.

After update Active session doesn't show automatically hands from the second player in alias. But when I choose this player and return to alias I see his hands but active session still doesn't show new hands.

PS: HUD imports everything
    Last edited by aqvito; 08-15-2014 at 04:47 AM.

The HUD continues to work fine on zoom

The only bug that remains is that on some regular tables the HUD doesn't show up. If I use TableFinder it shows the HUD of all the players but empty, without any stat

HUD not working for me in zoom tables and i cannot also download previous version

Quote Originally Posted by ricboom View Post
    For me it is not working,and I dont understand why. I install the new version of hm2 but the stats does not appear at zoom tables.
    I start as an administrator both hm2 and pokerstars and nothing...
    If someone help me I would apreciate.
    If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock in the picture
    - Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager.
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support572

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com to let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by aqvito View Post
    After update Active session doesn't show automatically hands from the second player in alias. But when I choose this player and return to alias I see his hands but active session still doesn't show new hands.

PS: HUD imports everything
    I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)