2.0.8175 Official Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom, PKR, Merge and more - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by zache View Post
    I added the exceptions on the antivirus (I even tried disableing it in case it was an AVG problem)
    I ran both HM2(first) then the poker client (PS,second) as administrators
    FWIW

I do it in reverse, first start PS and then HM2. The success rate of the HUD displaying is greater in this case.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How can I go back to the previous version ??

Quote Originally Posted by proseti View Post
    How can I go back to the previous version ??
    Why do you want to roll back exactly? There is a link in the OP but it will not fix any Zoom, PKR, or Merge issues if you go back to the previous version. If you are still having problems with Zoom please see this post and send us the necessary files and we can send you a new private beta build to test to see if it solves your remaining Zoom problems.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Why do you want to roll back exactly? There is a link in the OP but it will not fix any Zoom, PKR, or Merge issues if you go back to the previous version. If you are still having problems with Zoom please see this post and send us the necessary files and we can send you a new private beta build to test to see if it solves your remaining Zoom problems.
    I want to roll back because with previous version I didn't have any problems. Now I have... but not with zomm, just with normal tables 6max. Some tables work good some tables doesn't have good hud windows next to players.

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screen shot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

HUD still doesn't work

Quote Originally Posted by szulerPL View Post
    HUD still doesn't work

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Have either of them updated recently? Have you tried uninstalling/replacing them temporarily with Windows Firewall and Microsoft Security Essentials to be certain they are not causing your problems?

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I've noticed a slight bug, when I'm sat with a player called pacman2201 the HUD doesn't work, not sure why. I used to have problems with players with " in their name but that is now fixed, no idea why this person is causing problems as it doesn't use any uncommon characters.....

Is pacman2201 a player you know, a friend of which you may have imported a handhistory when pacman2201 was the hero?

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...lyze+Database+

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

*Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

*If the new DB seems to work properly for pacman2201, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Reimport your hands into the new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here