2.0.8175 Official Release Thread - PokerStars Zoom, PKR, Merge and more - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

my HUD is still not working even after update. The hands are getting recorded in my reports however.

Quote Originally Posted by Broot View Post
    v. 2.0.8175, Zoom Poker works fine, but if i close PS7 client, and then re-open, and start playing again, HUD won`t appear. To fix that, i would also need to re-open HEM2.

Not a big deal, but ...
    This is a known issue.
    But I don't think this behavior will be fixed.

You'll have just have to restart HM2.
    (so HM2 hooks into the pokerclient again)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Life Grind View Post
    my HUD is still not working even after update. The hands are getting recorded in my reports however.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Default i can see "waiting for hands"

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear572
    i can see waiting for hands but the Hud will nto work for zoom but will work for reg tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    This is a known issue.
    But I don't think this behavior will be fixed.

You'll have just have to restart HM2.
    (so HM2 hooks into the pokerclient again)

The issue with that is when i restart PS7 i loose nothing, but when i have to restart HEM2 i loose current session stats

Good job, everything works fine for me now!

Nevertheless I disagree with your policy of not giving ETAs, especially in this situation were it was not possible to downgrade Pokerstars.
    A little bit more information would have been helpfull to calm the customers down, even if we were only told that the internal test of the latest fix failed and you have to make another attempt to solve the problem. So waiting for the final solution was very annoying from my point of view.

For urgent fixes we will sometimes try to give an ETA when possible but sometimes there are just too many moving parts and too many unknowns or problems with the fix/testing to even give a ball park estimate.

I'm on 8175 and HUD works on zoom tables, but there is a little behaviour that i try to explain (see first image, a kind of "double hud")

IT does not happens every hands, it seems random, we can say about 1 every 10 hands, but not important, is random but occurs regularly.
    This happens at the very start of the hand , like when people is sittings (zoom), but disappears really fast and returns normal ( i have done a little video to snap it, impossible with a simple screenshot); btw is not problematic.

Now the second part that i think is related and maybe useful to investigate for lagging or similar behaviours:

I have license of NC premium, but at least for the moment i have NOT any note or color definition active, (just formatted few days ago and wanna make everything from scratch)

If i disable the option highlighted (see 2nd image), that "double hud" behaviour disappears, but about all huds starts to flashing, flickering a little, and in this case is more annoying

That's all, only wanna to alert team about this

Quote Originally Posted by Life Grind View Post
    i can see waiting for hands but the Hud will nto work for zoom but will work for reg tables.

Reboot your computer.

First start HM2.
    Then start PokerStars.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Did you add blitz.dll and starscommunicator.hm2 to the antivirus/firewall exceptions list?
    And both PokerStars and HM2 are started as administrator?

Quote Originally Posted by Pocapulpa View Post
    I'm on 8175 and HUD works on zoom tables, but there is a little behaviour that i try to explain (see first image, a kind of "double hud")

IT does not happens every hands, it seems random, we can say about 1 every 10 hands, but not important, is random but occurs regularly.
    This happens at the very start of the hand , like when people is sittings (zoom), but disappears really fast and returns normal ( i have done a little video to snap it, impossible with a simple screenshot); btw is not problematic.

Now the second part that i think is related and maybe useful to investigate for lagging or similar behaviours:

I have license of NC premium, but at least for the moment i have NOT any note or color definition active, (just formatted few days ago and wanna make everything from scratch)

If i disable the option highlighted (see 2nd image), that "double hud" behaviour disappears, but about all huds starts to flashing, flickering a little, and in this case is more annoying

That's all, only wanna to alert team about this
    I fixed it by disabeling :

1. Update HUD immediately when data changes
    2. Update cach immediately when new hands are imported ...

For now.

No flickering and\or double notes, but those 2 options enabled AND w\o issues would be good to have enabled.