Hero's stats not showing on hud/HM2 not recording stats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Hero's stats not showing on hud/HM2 not recording stats

I reformatted my laptop and reinstalled HM2

Laptop running 32-bit windows 7

I imported my old database and it shows under reports.

But when I open tables on pokerstars the hud doesnt show heros stats at all and stats of the other players are in the wrong order. It also doesnt record any stats in the active session tab, it doesnt record any new stats.

I followed the instructions here

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...D7+%26+8%29#v7

But I could not find the postgres.exe at all.

What should I do?

Thanks

What type of tables are you playing on PokerStars?

-Make sure HoldemManager and PokerStars are both started as administrator.
    -Setup the seating preferences: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ingPreferences

-Try selecting a different HUD Configuration. Can you see the HERO's HUD with a different HUD Configuration?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

postgres.exe is in the Program Files(x86)/PostgreSQL/8.4/bin folder
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I did what you suggested in your first post and the problem remains, the hero stats are not appearing and the others aren't positioned where they should be. I have done the preferred seating in HM2 and pokerstars.

The PostgreSQL folder is not in program files (As I said I'm running Windows 32-bit so I dont have programfiles(x86)) However I did find it in the parent directory, Local Disc C under program files

I set

Postgres.exe
    pg_ctl.exe

to run as administrator but this hasn't changed anything. The problem remains as originally described with the heros stats not appearing, the other player stats not positioned where they should be and HM2 not recording anything.

What type of tables are you playing on PokerStars?

Does your PokerStars name have a € symbol or special letter/character (like "ü") in it?

9 seated cash tables real money

No my pokerstars ID uses only normal numbers and letters and an underscore(_)

HUD Settings--> General Settings--> is 'hide hero HUD' turned off for the HUD Configuration you use?.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggletooth View Post

But when I open tables on pokerstars the hud doesnt show heros stats at all and stats of the other players are in the wrong order. It also doesnt record any stats in the active session tab, it doesnt record any new stats.

Wrong order of stats: just move the HUD panels to the right position.
    If they jump to the wrong position again the next hand, your seating preferences aren't saved properly.
    This can occur when PokerStars doesn't have proper administrator privileges.
    Make sure both HoldemManager and PokerStars and started as administrator.
    Or turn off UAC and reboot: Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Windows Help

No hands in Active Session tab: Can you see the hands in the Reports tab?
    If you can see them in Reports, the reason they don't show up in Active Session tab is a time issue. Go over: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment

I've done all of that but it hasn't changed anything. The seating stuff matches and I've set everything to run as administrator, I have set it not to hide hero stats etc.

I tried re-installing hm2, this time I did not import any hands. The problem remains as described but for whatever reason my pokerstars ID is not coming up for me to link with my HM2 alias. HM2 has recorded 2 hands on many of the people at the table (but hero hud stats are still missing) so a lot of other people are on the player list in HM2 but not my ID so I can't link HM2 to my pokerstars account.

When you click on the right button that mores the hud stats to the right a message comes up saying "you need to play some more hands so we can see where you are sitting" please note I have set the seating options on poker stars and HM2 (I actually have a friend using HM2 and I have checked my settings with his settings but they are not working for me. I have spent all time checking all my settings I have no idea why it isnt working.

Also in the active session it picks up my table under open table detected but there are no hands on the graph

It sounds like your hands aren't being imported at all.

The HUD you see (on opponents) is the 'pre-fetch' HUD. It will only import 2-3 hands.
    It's normal this prefetch HUD won't show a HUD on the hero.

Go over: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-...s-showing.html