TB has problems with Stars 7 Beta?

Default TB has problems with Stars 7 Beta?

Hi,

I emailed support last week, but didn't receive a reply so thought I'd try here.

I've been trying out the new Pokerstars 7 beta, and have found a problem with Tilt Breaker recognising the hands. Basically it doesn't recognise any of the hands that I play ... however, if I then run the original (v6) Stars client TB will pick up the new hands, and THEN almost immediately picks up the hands I played in the v7 Beta. And then, I can go back to the v7 client and from that point on, TB will find the new hands. I know for certain that HEM2 is picking up the hands throughout, it just seems to be an issue with TB.

I've tried running the v7 client both as administrator and as a normal user, but both yield the same results.

For your info, I normally run HEM2 and Stars with administrator privileges, in order to play Zoom hands upon occasion. Do you think that this would affect TB in reading the hand histories, i.e. permissions on the hand history folder?

I'm happy to provide any logs that you require. FYI, I'm running the latest version, v1.771.1.

Cheers,

Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by corvix View Post
    Hi,

I emailed support last week, but didn't receive a reply so thought I'd try here.

I've been trying out the new Pokerstars 7 beta, and have found a problem with Tilt Breaker recognising the hands. Basically it doesn't recognise any of the hands that I play ... however, if I then run the original (v6) Stars client TB will pick up the new hands, and THEN almost immediately picks up the hands I played in the v7 Beta. And then, I can go back to the v7 client and from that point on, TB will find the new hands. I know for certain that HEM2 is picking up the hands throughout, it just seems to be an issue with TB.

I've tried running the v7 client both as administrator and as a normal user, but both yield the same results.

For your info, I normally run HEM2 and Stars with administrator privileges, in order to play Zoom hands upon occasion. Do you think that this would affect TB in reading the hand histories, i.e. permissions on the hand history folder?

I'm happy to provide any logs that you require. FYI, I'm running the latest version, v1.771.1.

Cheers,

Dave.
    Hello,

Yes, TB breaks with the PokerStars 7 beta. We are looking into it. I'll update this thread with a projected release date for PS7 support.

Thanks,
    Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Tilt Breaker View Post
    Hello,

Yes, TB breaks with the PokerStars 7 beta. We are looking into it. I'll update this thread with a projected release date for PS7 support.

Thanks,
    Adam
    Thanks for the update, Adam. I've found out a little more about the issue which may help you out.

I've found that I don't even need to play a hand on the Stars 6 client, merely observe a table until the prefetch stats come up for the players. Once HEM has grabbed those stats, I can then switch to the v7 beta, and it works fine from that point onwards.

So it seems it may not be a TB issue, more that it's some interaction between HEM2 and the Stars client.

Not sure if that helps, but thought I'd share just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by corvix View Post
    Thanks for the update, Adam. I've found out a little more about the issue which may help you out.

I've found that I don't even need to play a hand on the Stars 6 client, merely observe a table until the prefetch stats come up for the players. Once HEM has grabbed those stats, I can then switch to the v7 beta, and it works fine from that point onwards.

So it seems it may not be a TB issue, more that it's some interaction between HEM2 and the Stars client.

Not sure if that helps, but thought I'd share just in case.
    Yes, that was very helpful. Thanks! We should have a new release with a fix for this at some point next week.

Best,
    Adam