Zoom HUD not working

Default Zoom HUD not working

Hello,

after following your guide to resolve HM2 issues and setting permissions, the HUD still does not work for PokerStars Zoom tables. Although the hand histories are converted correctly into the database, the HUD does not update with every table change and the only way I can bring it up is by finding the table manually.

Please advise.

Are you playing on Pokerstars 6 client or the 7 Beta? HM2 Zoom works for me on 6 and it should work on 7 beta too I've read.
    Which Pokerstars region? [.com for example]
    Have you upgraded to the recent beta release version of HM2? It resolves most recent Zoom problems:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...om-update.html

If you are already on the new beta of HM2 & you still can't get a HUD then the above thread is worth reading ~ people with problems getting the HUD have usually missed something critical - firewall or other security software seem to be the biggies

Hope this helps
    Last edited by _Loki_; 08-10-2014 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    Are you playing on Pokerstars 6 client or the 7 Beta? HM2 Zoom works for me on 6 and it should work on 7 beta too I've read.
    Which Pokerstars region? [.com for example]
    Have you upgraded to the recent beta release version of HM2? It resolves most recent Zoom problems:-
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...om-update.html

If you are on the new beta of HM2 then the above thread is worth reading through ~ people with problems getting the HUD have usually missed something critical - firewall or other security software seem to be the biggies

Hope this helps
    I am still using the old client. I downloaded the latest beta and it worked. Thank you!

Pokerstars will be changing their sites a lot as they get feedback re their new beta 7 client. Some of the changes will effect the old client too I guess. To save yourself hassles in the future I suggest you launch HM2 & click...

"Settings" > "General Settings" [in the sidebar of the dialog that pops up] > Check the box on the right for "Prompt for beta updates"

Then when a new beta is issued you'll get a pop-up dialog asking if you want to download/install it
    Last edited by _Loki_; 08-09-2014 at 08:03 PM. Reason: spelling

You can also find the list of changes in the releases forum to see if the beta releases will effect you.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)