PostgreSQL Issues - Beyond Frustrated with HEM!!!! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    PM's are disabled for customers on the forums so you need to email us to schedule a remote support session as previously requested.

For some customers Norton can be setup to work with HM2 and for other customers the same settings will not solve the norton conflict so it isn't something we can tell every customer about before they buy HM2 as it is specific to certain systems only. This is also why we offer a 30 day trial and limited time refund period as this is normally enough time to flush out any possible conflicts with software on a customer's computer. For most customers the EV of our software far outweighs any previous cost of a conflicting security software so removing it and replacing it with something known to not cause conflicts is not an issue.
    Hi Fozzy, I worked with Patvs via Skype yesterday but my problem still persists. I am still within 30 days of my purchase. What is the process for receiving a refund?

Did you email us the information for setting up the appointment? Our email is support@holdemmanager.com

Please let us know when you are available in GMT time for a teamviewer session. Please remember that we schedule a couple days in advance and need to fit into our schedules. So give us a few days' range of times and notice.

GMT: Greenwich Mean Time - World Time / Time in every Time Zone

This link will help you convert your time.

Please read this important information before our teamviewer session. We cannot do the teamviewer session until all those issues are addressed below:
    1 Make sure you have updated your windows using the Windows Update feature Microsoft Windows Update Please keep checking for updates until windows shows twice five minutes apart that there are no more updates.
    2 Make sure Holdem Manager is updated to the latest version Downloads and Manuals - Hold'Em Manager, Omaha Manager & HM Apps
    3 Please make sure you have access to a good connection, we cannot provide support on really slow connections
    4 - Please allow us full access otherwise it slows down the speed at which we can fix the issue
    Please download this version, it's the only one compatible with our version.

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._5.1.13999.exe

After the meeting is set up, then

Please email the ID and password 5-10 minutes before.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yes I had already did a teamviewer session with PatVS and unfortunately we were not able to fix the problem. It looks like refund is the only option I have. Please tell me what process I should follow to obtain one, thanks.

Sales has already taken care of it.

It sounds like there's an issue with Windows though, since he could not install .net.

1) Click start - accessories
    2) Right click command prompt
    3) Choose Run as Administrator

Type:

sfc /scannow

Hit enter

4) Please schedule a disk check:

chkdsk /f /r C:

5) Hit enter

6) Restart your computer.

Afterwards, it will either show there are no integrity problems, or give a location for a file with errors. If this happens, please send us that file.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)