2.0.0.8172 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update - Page 3
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Miffed View Post
    Ok

I had a look at some of the files that Comodo is blocking re HEM2 and have instated some of them that aren't dangerous.

now when i click on my HEM2 icon I am getting a request for a license, I click the ok button with the valid license code in and get a cannot contact the license server message (internet etc all ok)

Is that easier to sort or do i just follow steps outlined above......which ill do if its easier
    You need to uninstall comodo completely IMO. It is the most likely cause of all your problems and setting exceptions is often not enough. You can try the following instructions for licensing issues but I am 99% confident if you uninstall comodo and replace it with Windows Firewall and Security Essentials it will solve all your problems.

- C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\ delete the HoldemManager.hml file.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+
    - Start HM2 and try the steps above again.

Please try all the steps on this FAQ - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Holdem+Manager

If none of the above helps please zip and email the requested file with licensing feature logging enabled to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Works with PS7 as usual. But there are 2 minor bugs in zoom.
    First, the table position is wrong, the HUD for every player is 1 place clockwise in zoom only (9handed).
    Second, the names of players with some unusual symbols are not properly displayed in zoom only.
    Last edited by ETC; 08-08-2014 at 04:02 PM.

Here's another one for the "it works column": No problems with ZOOM on PS7!

Quote Originally Posted by ETC View Post
    Works with PS7 as usual. But there are 2 minor bugs in zoom.
    First the table position is wrong, the HUD for every player is 1 place clockwise in zoom only.
    Second, the names of players with some unusual symbols are not properly displayed in zoom only.
    1)

1) Export any custom HUD configs.
    2) Open the HM2 > HUD Settings > HUD Designer menu > Click 'Reset' > [x] Panel Positions > OK

Please check this FAQ if you play at pokerstars - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...For+PokerStars

1) Open one Table, play at least one hand.
    2) Move the stats with the Arrow Buttons (< >) on the Table Averages HUD to rotate your HUD where it belongs.
    3) Now you can open further tables but you will always have to play at least one hand for the stats to be moved to the correct positions.

2)

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

Thx for solving the issue

Default Bug with special characters in players name

At the end of the day after a few more ZOOM hands I found a bug: For players with special characters in the name (like "Ämblik Ahto", "Babóca1" or "equåtion³³") there is only "-" displayed for all stats in the HUD at the table.

When I open the HM replayer the stats for these users are displayed correctly (I have more than 1 hand for these players and the "-" in the HUD at the table is not caused by no stats available).

Please zip and email the original hand history and tournament summaries (for Stars, FTP, and Pacific) files from c:/hmarchive and/or c:\hm2archive

files are zipped by right clicking - send to - compressed folder

For multiple files, copy to a folder, then zip them. Email to support@holdemmanager.com. If it is in reference to a thread, please link to the post directly. Right click the post # on the right, copy link.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Someone pls check if Zoom hud works w PS7 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Broot View Post
    Someone pls check if Zoom hud works w PS7 now.
    It does... (and Zoom HUD works with HM1).

Not sure if it works with the DEEP ANTE ZOOM tables. (don't have the bankroll to test that).
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Mine works only if I turn off MCAfee.