2.0.0.8172 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Pokerstars Zoom update - Page 2
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please follow the instructions I posted in the other thread:
    Just sent the report

Apparently it doesnt work with PS7 as i can see. It shows the stats normally, but the same names/stats remain without materring if you folded. You fold and move to the next hand, and it shows the exact same players with before, you fold again and the same goes on

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoreh View Post
    Apparently it doesnt work with PS7 as i can see. It shows the stats normally, but the same names/stats remain without materring if you folded. You fold and move to the next hand, and it shows the exact same players with before, you fold again and the same goes on
    Please make sure both HM2 and Pokerstars are running as admin. You can find instructions three posts above.

scratch that, it just fixed... it did it for the first few hands

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoreh View Post
    scratch that, it just fixed... it did it for the first few hands
    Thank you for letting us know it started working properly now, another one for the 'it works' column.

If your getting this message that the blitz.dll or the StarsCommunicator.hm2 is a trojan/virus with the recent v8167 release that is a false positive, the reason is we updated the files recently for Pokerstars fast poker and this often causes firewalls and antiviruses to be suspicious which is a good thing.

As long as you downloaded HM2 through the auto update or from a genuine link from one of our staff there is nothing to worry about, add C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\holdemamanager.exe to your exceptions and also C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Blitz.dll and C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\StarsCommunicator.hm2 and tell it to ignore it if you get a warning, normally within a day or two security software companies will approve it and the issue will go away.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have upgraded to the beta

When clicking on the icon to start HEM2 nothing happens!

Not a clue - no error message, no loading no nothing

Have moved back to the 2.0.0.8145 version which was the last one I could get working

Any ideas? Havent got as far as testing the HUD yet

Quote Originally Posted by Miffed View Post
    I have upgraded to the beta

When clicking on the icon to start HEM2 nothing happens!

Not a clue - no error message, no loading no nothing

Have moved back to the 2.0.0.8145 version which was the last one I could get working

Any ideas? Havent got as far as testing the HUD yet
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rewall%29#MSES
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Close HM2 and Stars and try to download the update manually. After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Restarted Win7 and it all fixed itself... Sorry for the hassle!

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rewall%29#MSES
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Close HM2 and Stars and try to download the update manually. After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock. Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and attach your log.txt file with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing. Email this file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F
    Ok

I had a look at some of the files that Comodo is blocking re HEM2 and have instated some of them that aren't dangerous.

now when i click on my HEM2 icon I am getting a request for a license, I click the ok button with the valid license code in and get a cannot contact the license server message (internet etc all ok)

Is that easier to sort or do i just follow steps outlined above......which ill do if its easier