"Opponents" tab, summaries view:- Steal stats missing?

Default "Opponents" tab, summaries view:- Steal stats missing?

[1] HM2.0.08162 Opponents tab > Summaries view STATS COLUMNS:-
    When I hide or rearrange columns and switch to another page... & then switch back I'm seeing the default view with all the columns displayed in the default order. How do I save my preferred layout? This happens even if I haven't closed HM2 or fiddled with the filters

[2] HM2.0.08162 Opponents tab > Summaries view "MISSING" SOME BASIC STATS:-
    I'm interested in analysing the player population for steal & re-steal, but those stats are't available in that pane. These stats are a huge part of exploiting players at Zoom ~ one can run a profit just by stealing from most players while avoiding the ones who resteal & by restealing versus the chronic stealers.

[a] How do I add these stats?
    [b] If it can't be done in the HM2 interface is it possible via a query in the postgreSQL DB?
    [c] If "yes" does anyone know how to construct such a query?

[3] HM2.0.08162 MINOR "DARK THEME" ANNOYANCE:-
    It's not possible to see the RGB codes in the HUD appearance dialogue - it's a black font on a black field. I have to revert to the light theme temporarily or copy/paste the values from the fields into notepad to see what they are. Is there a setting to change the font to white or to make the field background paler?

Cheers

1) This is typically an issue with the folder permissions or security software.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks:

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

See this for HM2 performance tips:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...ance-tips.html

If you use Note Caddy, see this:

http://wiki.assaultware.com/NoteCadd...provement.ashx

On 2), this has been discussed. Currently, additional stats will not be added. We may in the future, but we do not have an ETA for when we might.

A population analysis is available in Note Caddy currently.

On 3), can you send a screenshot so we can look at what you are seeing?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    On 3), can you send a screenshot so we can look at what you are seeing?
    SelectaColourDialog.png

I've layered "Dark" & Default" themes in the same image. I suppose the fonts in the red circle should be white like the fonts in the two green circles.

1) This is typically an issue with the folder permissions or security software. [...] If you use Note Caddy, see this:...
    I don't think so because:-
    [A] I don't use Note Caddy
    [B] I've performed all those security & performance tips more than once in the past & the last time was only four days ago in an attempt to fix my Zoom HUD
    [C] The problem ONLY occurs here:- Opponents tab > Summaries view STATS COLUMNS. All the other tabs/views remember repositioned columns & hidden columns.

I am thinking that the opponents tab is "driven" in a different way - by the filters perhaps & this has something to do with my problem. Have you tried it in your HM2 to see if your software remembers your settings in that particular tab/view?

Thanks for your help so far.

On 2), this has been discussed. Currently, additional stats will not be added. We may in the future, but we do not have an ETA for when we might. A population analysis is available in Note Caddy currently.
    I'm unfamiliar with Note Caddy, but I've quickly read the stickies on it...

Is Note Caddy basic edition free & I need to just enable it in my HM2?
    Is the population analysis stuff available in the "Basic" edition?

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    [1] HM2.0.08162 Opponents tab > Summaries view STATS COLUMNS:-
    When I hide or rearrange columns and switch to another page... & then switch back I'm seeing the default view with all the columns displayed in the default order. How do I save my preferred layout? This happens even if I haven't closed HM2 or fiddled with the filters

[2] HM2.0.08162 Opponents tab > Summaries view "MISSING" SOME BASIC STATS:-
    I'm interested in analysing the player population for steal & re-steal, but those stats are't available in that pane. These stats are a huge part of exploiting players at Zoom ~ one can run a profit just by stealing from most players while avoiding the ones who resteal & by restealing versus the chronic stealers.

[a] How do I add these stats?
    [b] If it can't be done in the HM2 interface is it possible via a query in the postgreSQL DB?
    [c] If "yes" does anyone know how to construct such a query?

[3] HM2.0.08162 MINOR "DARK THEME" ANNOYANCE:-
    It's not possible to see the RGB codes in the HUD appearance dialogue - it's a black font on a black field. I have to revert to the light theme temporarily or copy/paste the values from the fields into notepad to see what they are. Is there a setting to change the font to white or to make the field background paler?

Cheers
    1 - this is related to the fact that the Opponents tab is using an old datagrid format and has not been converted like the Reports were. I added this comment bug to "HM-4995: Stat grid: Opponents > Summaries > Players View needs to be converted to new datagrid' but I do not know when this ticket might be addressed.

3 - This is a known issue and was discussed when the theme was added but I think the fix was difficult/impossible and we decided to leave it as is.

Quote Originally Posted by _Loki_ View Post
    I'm unfamiliar with Note Caddy, but I've quickly read the stickies on it...

Is Note Caddy basic edition free & I need to just enable it in my HM2?
    Is the population analysis stuff available in the "Basic" edition?
    NC Basic is enabled by default (hud settings > general settings > [x] show caddy notes) but you can not access any of the settings or advanced features in the NoteCaddy tab without the Premium version.

I've found some workarounds so I can live with all these minor bugs.
    I will look at NC to see if the Population analysis is a basic or pro feature.
    If it's Pro I can't justify the cost for half a dozen short queries
    In that case I'll use spreadsheets to analyse a representative sample of my opponent population AND aliases or the link you provided in another thread to 2+2 discussion on querying the DB.

Thanks for your help.

It is not included in NC Basic as you can't access the NoteCaddy menu's where it is located unless you have NC Premium.