Help!!! HEM suddenly stopped working and I can't submit a ticket for support!!

Default Help!!! HEM suddenly stopped working and I can't submit a ticket for support!!

Sorry for all the !!!! but I am very frustrated. Everytime I open up Hold em manager it acts like I am a new user and then errors out. When I try to open it again it says its already open even though it is not. I tried this like 5x, re-starting my computer. Something is very wrong.... On top of this I tried submitting a priority support ticket through the web site but I get no confirmation it goes through.

I am worried I will lose all my data so far. I recently paid $100 for this so I am frustrated.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: Turn User Account Control on or off - Windows Help

---

If HM2 is open (but you can't see the Window), it likely is somewhere off-screen.
    Try: Bring Misplaced Off-Screen Windows Back to Your Desktop (Keyboard Trick)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here