pokerstars.bg - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pokerstars.bg

Hi Sharkwboner

If you could send us the following files that would be a great help Pokerstars.log (Pokerstars.log.0 and Pokerstars.log.0 -which you will find in the following location C:\Users\yourname\AppData\Local\PokerStars.bg please link to this thread when sending the files.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

thank you for the efforts,
    email sent.

Looking forward for the solution

Hi,

I just want to let you know that the files have being received and sent to the developers, we hope to have this solved asap.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback

Hey,

Is there any progress ?
    What are the difficulties behind that fix ?
    I'm getting disappointed given the monthly investment I make.

I cancelled my subscription. I have no idea why is so difficult to get a fix for this, both clients are identical, actualy there is no difference. And if other clients like pokerstars.fr, pokerstars.dk etc work fine, why pokerstars.bg can't? Without Sensei I don't need TN2, there are cheaper alternatives, not to mention that the pokerstars client has a hotkey function itself.

Hi,

I am sorry to hear you have cancelled your Subscription, I have contacted the developers on this and I am waiting on a reply, Once i have an ETA on this i will update you here. I am almost 95% sure that this will be available in the next release, but as i said ill update you here once i get a reply and If you would like to give it another go then just let me know and ill issue you a trial code.

Thanks
    Denise
    Table Ninja Support

Hi Guys

The lead developer would like to talk to someone that has .bg installed, If there is any of you that would be interested in contacting him on skype please let me know and I will PM you his contact.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi Guys

The lead developer would like to talk to someone that has .bg installed, If there is any of you that would be interested in contacting him on skype please let me know and I will PM you his contact.
    Sure. Please PM me his contact

Quote Originally Posted by semir View Post
    Sure. Please PM me his contact
    Hi Semir

I have just sent you a PM with the lead developers skype contact, Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Thanks
    Denise
    Table Ninja Support

Thanks. I wrote to him but obviously he's not there. I'll wait for his response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Support View Post
    Hi Semir

I have just sent you a PM with the lead developers skype contact, Thanks for taking the time to do this.

Thanks
    Denise
    Table Ninja Support