updating notecaddy coaching package failed
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default updating notecaddy coaching package failed

I just updated HM2 to version 8162,
    then updated notecaddy to latest version too.

Then i created download link email to my email, and downloaded the latest notecaddy edge ultimate package zip file.

Now when I tried to import the latest notecaddy edge ultimate zip file, it always stop halfway and HM2 force close.

The last few lines of the log file showing this:
    00:49:50.290 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
    00:49:50.290 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[General] ] Thread=
    00:49:50.291 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.Rais eExceptionIfNecessary()
    at NoteCaddy.Contents.pnlTaskProcessor.QxB7fvAHZU(Obj ect , RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs )
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
    00:49:50.291 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] InnerException:
    00:49:50.291 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] This type of CollectionView does not support changes to its SourceCollection from a thread different from the Dispatcher thread.
    00:49:50.291 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[General] ] Thread=
    00:49:50.292 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] at System.Windows.Data.CollectionView.OnCollectionCha nged(Object sender, NotifyCollectionChangedEventArgs args)
    at System.Collections.ObjectModel.ObservableCollectio n`1.OnCollectionChanged(NotifyCollectionChangedEve ntArgs e)
    at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Remove (T item)
    at NoteCaddy.Business.CoachingPackImporter.ApPUDsmHAX (String )
    at NoteCaddy.Business.CoachingPackImporter.fP6UoSsWT1 (String , Boolean )
    at NoteCaddy.Business.CoachingPackImporter.EOyUsiACEm (Object , DoWorkEventArgs )
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThrea dStart(Object argument)
    00:49:50.292 [Main:1 - App.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] [[HighPriority] ] Holdem Manager 2 encountered an unrecoverable error:
    Details copied to clipboard
    An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
    Stack Trace at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.Rais eExceptionIfNecessary()
    at NoteCaddy.Contents.pnlTaskProcessor.QxB7fvAHZU(Obj ect , RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs )
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
    at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
    what should I do?

Banned

Witch package issues it's best to contact the creator of the package. NCE has several ways to reach them and they always respond quick.

I have no idea which one to contact so I contacted both NCE and NC.
    NCE hasnt given me reply yet.
    I think the zip file has no problem, maybe the problem is in the notecaddy import def function.

I am not sure tho.

Banned

Even if the problem is with NoteCaddy NCE will be able to get it up and running. Don't know when you contacted NCE, but if he didn't reply yet he'll sure do within reasonable time.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I'm not able to replicate this and seeing as how many people install coaching packs it is definitely a rare and unique situation. From the log it looks like it may help to clear your pending tasks or click file->reset notes before importing it. You also may try deleting the existing definitions (without restarting hm2) before you import it
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Note already reset.
    No pending task.

delete all definition including the original note caddy definition?

I also already tried uninstalling and re installing back HM2, but problem still persist.

I think the problem due to this:

No direction but to trust the final destination

My ISP has been informed about the issue yesterday. It still seems to be happening and I have followed up with them. My apologies for the inconvenience
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    My ISP has been informed about the issue yesterday. It still seems to be happening and I have followed up with them. My apologies for the inconvenience
    Is it fix now?