hm2 how to get my database on my surface pro 2 tablet (windows8)?

Default hm2 how to get my database on my surface pro 2 tablet (windows8)?

hi,

i did alrdy find the possibilty of doing a sync via cloud on my desktop hm2 but since my database is very big (32GB) that sync would take ages to work it seems. (i ran the sync for about 12hours and didn`t even have 5% of my database sync`d).

is there any easier way to get my hm2 database on my 2nd computer (tablet) ?
    it would f.e be ok if i could only sync. all hands starting in 2014 and skip everything before.

thx in advance!

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature not working properly where the results are not syncing properly or the syncs take longer than they should. We are planning to completely re-work the HM Sync feature using code from our new HM Cloud application but I don't have an ETA for when this will be implemented.

If you have any of these problems I would suggest you backup the database on one computer and restore it to the 2nd computer to get the most accurate results. Then you will want to use Dropbox to synchronize your C:\HM2Archive folder on both computers and each time you change computers you will want to import the newest files from your archive manually: Hand Importing > Manual Hand Import > Import Folder > C:\HM2Archive\Site\Year\Month\...

If you only want to import hands from 2014 just copy over that folder and import it to your tablet.

You might want to check out the new HM Cloud Beta. It is all I use when playing on my desktop as well as my laptop and tablets now as that way I don't have to use any of my limited tablet free space on the postgresql database.