Caddyscatter freezes whole HUD.

Default Caddyscatter freezes whole HUD.

i got problem with caddyscatter - when i have a lot of hands for my opponent (460k) caddyscatter looks like this
    screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever.

and it take long time to load. Every single time HM freezes for aobut 10-15 seconds. Sometimes even crashes.

How i can prevent that 10-15s delays?

intel i7-3630QM
    12GB RAM
    windows 8
    ssd samsung 256gb

Banned

(460k)

That's an insane amount of hands I've never seen before and NoteCaddy wasn't designed for. If you want to give good performance a shot regardless, you're gonna need a good Desktop, a laptop won't handle that good ever.

460k hands on one player.......man, you have the absolute wrong computer for the job. This is what you want/need:

Cray XC30 Supercomputer

After buying this nice piece of hardware you maybe want to consider overclocking it........just in case
    Last edited by karstenkloss; 08-04-2014 at 02:31 PM.

No direction but to trust the final destination

There's not much that can be done. The dots have to be drawn in realtime for technical reasons and drawing that many will take time. I think it's unrealistic to expect so much data to be drawn instantly
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

There is an option of preloading all player notes from database to resolve similar issue with zoom. How hard it will be to make a new option - to build all scatter graphs in memory in advance for all current players at the table? For example after pressing some hotkey or a button somewhere. So, for non-zoom tables all those huge-amount-of-dots graphs would be ready to be opened instantly.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Quote Originally Posted by Catalyst_Kh View Post
    There is an option of preloading all player notes from database to resolve similar issue with zoom. How hard it will be to make a new option - to build all scatter graphs in memory in advance for all current players at the table? For example after pressing some hotkey or a button somewhere. So, for non-zoom tables all those huge-amount-of-dots graphs would be ready to be opened instantly.
    It is literally impossible to build the graphs in memory without blocking the UI. This is not universal across applications but in this situation it is how it goes. I also can't/won't make changes for such large datasets
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)