Hands missing

Thread: Hands missing

Default Hands missing

Suddenly today i was playing a cap plo game and afterwards I checked how many hands I ahd played on the table in the stats tab. And I had played 347 hands then I checked in Hem2 and it said 180 hands.

Also plo zoom doesnt show a hud.

Any fixes?

Zoom HUD issue: (affecting all Zoom tables since PokerStars' last update)

The temporary solution is to downgrade the PokerStars client

1. Close PokerStars
    2. Rollback pokerstars
    - a) navigate to pokerstars directory (ex; C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU)
    - b) copy contents inside the /backup folder (all files and folders)
    - c) paste contents into pokerstars directory (overwriting all files/folders)
    4. Load pokerstars through PokerStars.exe within the PokerStars directory (run it as administrator!)
    (don't run PokerStars from the desktop shortcut which directs to PoKerStarsOnlineUpdate.exe!)

---

Difference in hands: the PokerStars client is wrong. It can't track the number of hands played properly.
    However 347 vs 180 is such a big difference, check in HM2:
    - clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)
    -of if you see more hands in Reports in your reimport your hands into a new empty database
    - check your time adjustment settings: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...TimeAdjustment
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Its for the fulltilt poker cap hands.
    Somehow all other table results are correct.
    Only cap plo hands are missing.

Full Tilt CAP hands not importing is a known bug, HM-8459. I've added your email address to the bug ticket, so you'll be automatically notified when it is fixed

if you delete the line ", and is capped" from the handhistory the hands will import!
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

A similar bug exists for the DEEP ANTE ZOOM tables on PokerStars where there is no HUD.