2.0.0.8165 Beta Release Feedback Thread - Merge/PKR fixes - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reyvan View Post
    Hello.
    My feedback is short. Can't download the newest update. Can't download it trought the hm2 autoupdater software, or manualy. COnnection failed in hm2 and in manual update. Any help? I haven't had any problems with downloading updates so far, auto updater worked fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    I had the same problem. After pausing the antivirus (avast) managed to update from hem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyvan View Post
    Worked........
    Thank You very much mate.
    Avast will cause many other problems with HM2 other than this and we can not recommend you use Avast with HM2.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Many of those free Norton, Mcaffee, Comodo, Zonealarm, Avira, Avast, AVG, Bitdefender, etc, 'internet security' bundles will not work well with Holdem Manager.

Please do the following steps, so we can get your computer to a state that we know will work with Holdem Manager:

1) Uninstall any 3rd party security software bundles.
    2) Reboot your computer
    3) Please install the latest version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe
    4) Enable Windows Firewall's recommended settings through your Control Panel, turn off Windows Defender, and add firewall exceptions for HM and SQL - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...rewall%29#MSES
    5) Install Microsoft Security Essentials for antivirus/malware protection and update it - Microsoft Security Essentials - Microsoft Windows

Hi. Just to be clear. Has the new HEM update fixed the problems with zoom??
    I am still experiencing problem with the hud which does not appear. It works on regular tables and the import of hands works as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanvid View Post
    Hi. Just to be clear. Has the new HEM update fixed the problems with zoom??
    I am still experiencing problem with the hud which does not appear. It works on regular tables and the import of hands works as well.
    No

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Note: We are working on the fix for the PokerStars Zoom HUD and will have a new beta release once it is ready.

We recommend that users that play tournaments on Pokerstars dont download this build and instead wait for the next build. There is known issue with importing PokerStars Summaries in this beta. We are working on a fix and will have it ready for official release.
    There is a workaround for the zoom issue in this thread. I will add this to the OP for clarity.

It's been 4 days now.. downgrading is not working for me btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighting View Post
    It's been 4 days now.. downgrading is not working for me btw.
    It is a very complex fix to code and once coded it needs vigorous internal testing before it can be released to be sure we do not introduce any new problems. It is also the weekend which means we are short-handed in both development and testing departments so this is causing some additional delay. We are working to resolve this problem caused by the pokerstars software update ASAP.

Hi Fozzy,

The OP wasn't exactly clear to me; is there a current beta version that supports both Merge and Pokerstars tourney HUDs? I am playing on both sites today. Thanks!

The latest beta supports both HUDs but has problems importing the stars summaries so to correct the results you will need to rollback to the older build mentioned in the OP and manually import from the hh/ts folders (or hm2archive folder if the files were archived already) with the force reimport option enabled to try and correct the results.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please send us some hh/ts files as instructed above so we have plenty for testing the future fix with if you do not mind.
    i just sent a bunch, what happends if they are not imported? is ev still calculated properly?

HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Hello,

We have new beta build ready that resolves issue with importing Pokerstars tournament summaries. We are still working on Zoom HUD issue and will make a new release asap.

You can download new beta 2.0.0.8165 here.

Before I do a rollback I'll try to get some help here. After I upgraded to nc 2.5.0.17 and hem2 2.0.0.8165 my hud doesn't show in the replayer. It shows for < 1-2 seconds and then blinks away.
    Last edited by Alexnorge; 08-05-2014 at 12:24 PM.