TN2 Cycling + other problems

Default TN2 Cycling + other problems

Hello everybody!

I have a problem on cycling. I would like to play on pokerstars.com and pokerstars.it. When I let pokerstars go for "pop up table when ever action..." its poping around like crazy because both are popping up seperatly. Can TN2 handle both so the tables poppoing up like there is only one pokerstars running?

Other problems:
    1. TN2 is saying that my PC CPU is to slow for some reason maybe firewall. But I donīt have any kind of firewall. Itīs saying this in a pop up while Iīm playing.
    2. TN2 is so fucking slow! can you speed it up please... TN1 was lightfast
    3. Every 30 hands the preset bet is false. I say like 50% on flop. but often he wants to bet like 200% of potsize. Or want 2x + 1 per limper preflop and TN2 want me to raise 3x. Maybe calculating antes like a limp???
    When I play like 10000 hands a day. Means it happens like 300 times in a session.

My setup is staked. Windows 7.
    PC without anivirus but only for playing poker. Itīs a fast PC

Hi,

1) When using two Pokestars sites you should use TN2 popping up of tables other wise you will have tables popping up out of turn etc, so disable Popup table when user action is required in both PS clients and enable it in TN2.

2) Please see the following thread and follow the instructions given to adding the requested files to the list of exceptions in your antivirus http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...virus+Software

If the following does not help with the issue please go to the help tab > debug hotkey, Assign a hotkey here.

Then reproduce the lag and as soon as it starts hit that debug hotkey, Please also note the time the lag happened as this is important, then send us updated log files so we can investigate this.

If you don't have an antivurs please add the following files to your windows defender.

3) How old is your PC? what are your computer specs? and what kind of graphics card are you using? If after adding the files to windows defender you are still having lag issues please let me know so i can setup a tv with you and run a profile on your PC to see what exactly is causing the lag.

4) We are currently looking into this.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, you can do so here: Leave Feedback