Pending Tasks Everyday?

Default Pending Tasks Everyday?

It seems as though everytime I close and open HM2 I have a list of pending tasks. Is this normal? It sucks having to remove note definitions and create note definitions before I play. I have been running these pending tasks because it tells me I need to for my notes to be up to date. I assumed my notes would be up to date if they were being imported during my sessions, that is why I feel something else could be causing this.

Hi DallasAP2,

If you edit your definitions then you'll get extra pending tasks. This is because NoteCaddy wants to put the changes you made on your already processed hands. If you don't make changes then you shouldn't get extra pending tasks.

You might want to run NoteCaddy / File / Reset Notes - It will remove your notes which have been created (not your definitions) and it will remove your pending tasks. Once it's complete you can hit Start and NoteCaddy will create your notes again based on your active note definitions.

Ok I can try to reset them. I reset them after the last update. Also i ran all the pending tasks directly after I edited my definition last time, but they keep coming up, which is why I am asking. I will reset them and create again tonight and see what happens after that. Thanks.

I get a pending task telling me that a task that has just been completed needs to be taken to task again. Happens with all new notes. I have to keep deleting them from the pending task window. Also, a couple of badges i made. I tried to right click analyse it and even though the note was showing opportunities and instances and an average, i got a small error window saying cannot be analysed as there is no note definition to analyse?

If i reset notes it writes them badges correctly. Also, sometimes when removing notes now, it doesn;t remove them completely and then starts writing all the notes again creating false numbers.

No direction but to trust the final destination

Make sure you are using the latest version 2.5.0.17. Make sure you have reset notes since using version 2.4.x
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)