2.0.8159 Official Release Thread

Default 2.0.8159 Official Release Thread

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8159 and the eagerly awaited release of Notecaddy 2.5. please see this thread for more information: Notecaddy 2.5 Features

There was an issue with importing Pokerstars tournament summaries in this build that was already resolved. Please see beta release thread here.

This release also has a SNG Wiz 2 Update for fast hero hand range calculations

You can download this version manually here: 2.0.0.8159
    If you experience any issues and need to rollback please download this version: 2.0.0.8145
    Last edited by random; 08-05-2014 at 09:04 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    This is an official release for 2.0.0.8159 and the eagerly awaited release of Notecaddy 2.5. please see this thread for more information: Notecaddy 2.5 Features

This release also has a SNG Wiz 2 Update for fast hero hand range calculations

You can download this version manually here: 2.0.0.8159
    If you experience any issues and need to rollback please download this version: 2.0.0.8145
    this seems to break the import on PKR so i had no HUD and no table detection. Reinstalled 8145 from the link and it said im still on version 8159. And ofcourse no HUD.

Edit: succeeded in downgrading, gonna test HUD now and will report if it will fail

Edit2: 8145 no reloading of earlier Hands, no HUD, try rebooting
    Last edited by BR50Kab; 07-30-2014 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BR50Kab View Post
    this seems to break the import on PKR so i had no HUD and no table detection. Reinstalled 8145 from the link and it said im still on version 8159. And ofcourse no HUD.

Edit: succeeded in downgrading, gonna test HUD now and will report if it will fail
    That link for 8145 works fine. Make sure you install the 8145_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe if you are trying to rollback and choose the [x] 'don't remind me until the next update' option on the auto update notice and click 'close' instead of the 'download and install' option or it will just update you back to 8159 after rolling back to 8145.

For the PKR issue in 8159:

If you continue to have problems, please use the tool in the following link to send a HUD Report - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Reporting+Tool

Please reproduce the problem and attach:
    - a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - a hand history for the table
    - a screenshot of the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the picture
    - Please send a log file as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Please zip and email the requested files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and let us know that you also sent a hud error report.

If you can not see the 'Waiting for hands...' HUD please try using the Table Finder and then you should be able to use the 'Report a HUD Problem' menu - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+not+appear%3F

You can sometimes use that Table Finder tool to attach the HUD to tournaments that don't show the HUD automatically while we work on a fix based on the information sent in your hud error report. If so, you will need to use the Table Finder each time you get moved to a new table.

I'm having antivirus warning. File is detected as infected.

these are the details of Avast warning:

infection blocked

URL: hxxp://wpc.0997.edgecastcdn.net/000997/HM/Downloads/8159_Hm2AutoUpdate
    Infection: Win32:Evo-gen [Susp]

and when HM2 ask me if I want to manually download the update I'm directed to this page

http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

but browser can't show the page and ask me to check if address is correct.

may you please help me fix this antivirus issue (don't think update file is infected)

thx in advance for your help

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

My antivirus does not let me to download says it is infected.
    It is the first time that is giving problems.

Disable it when you download HM2.

Latest build is 8175: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...erge-more.html
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here