Definitions donīt show in the notecaddy pop up

Default Definitions donīt show in the notecaddy pop up

Hi, a lot of notes that I created, are not appearing on the Notecaddy pop up(the "Show in notecaddy pop up" is checked), itīs weird beacuse they are appearing when hovering over the "N" in the HUD
    I already tryed, deleting and creating a new database, and the reseting the notes, but the, problem persist
    I alredy test those definitions, with seek, and they work fine, the problem is that they are not appearing in the notecaddy pop up
    What could be the issue?
    Thanks

No direction but to trust the final destination

I am confused by this post. You say "NoteCaddy popup" and you don't mean the "N". Do you mean when you hover over an individual stat?
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Sorry for my mistake, by "NoteCaddy popup", I was referring to the "Notes popup", to the window, that opens for a player, when clicking on the "N" (the window that shows, the definitions, that have selected the "Show in the notes popup")

The problem, is that some groupings, arenīt showing any notes at all; while at the same time, some of those notes that should be on the empty groupings, are showing up when hovering the mouse over the "N", in the "NoteCaddy Top 10"
    What could be causing this?

Make sure you are using the latest 2.5 beta. The non-beta version will be made a standard update within 1-2 days
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...lory-love.html
    If it still happens please post here so I can ask for a log file
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Quote Originally Posted by rktnan View Post
    Sorry for my mistake, by "NoteCaddy popup", I was referring to the "Notes popup", to the window, that opens for a player, when clicking on the "N" (the window that shows, the definitions, that have selected the "Show in the notes popup")

The problem, is that some groupings, arenīt showing any notes at all; while at the same time, some of those notes that should be on the empty groupings, are showing up when hovering the mouse over the "N", in the "NoteCaddy Top 10"
    What could be causing this?
    i have the same issue.using the 2.5.0.15

Please make a log file How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki
    Please submit details with the log like who is the player for whom information is missing