HUD misses some hands

Default HUD misses some hands

Hi, I noticed that the HUD shows less hands of my oponents than the reports do. There aren't a lot, a few hundreds, 1k at sum in the biggest samples. I checked the HUD filters and it has nothing to do with that: I have the HUD configured to show all the hands, with the exception of HU hands, but these are very few and vs very few players, not even close to the number of hands missed.
    I think I read around here that the solution is to create a new database, right? Can you explain me the paths to follow to not screw the things up? (or if there is a less 'drastic' solution even better). Thanks

Well, I checked again and it can miss a few k in samples around 100k actually. BTW, I play ps.es

Drastic solution: create a new database, and reimport your hands: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

More likely the difference in HUD vs Reports has something to do with filters.
    When your stats are different, are you replaying a hand in the Replayer, or is this when you're playing at the table?

The Replayer has its own separate filters.
    The HUD filters (when you play) by default has a couple of filters for example a last 12 months filter. (hud settings--> hud filters)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

It's when I am playing at the table. I doubt it has something to do with filters, anyway thanks for the link.

This is almost always filtering.

If you use Tournament and/or HUD Filters (in HUD Settings), the hands will be filtered according to the settings. Filtering for the last x months, or hands will also change the # of hands shown in the HUD.

To compare, you will need to filter the reports to the same filters as the HUD has.

If you still have an issue, please send a screenshot of your HUD Filters and Tournament Filters.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)